Not a newbie but not sure if providers rememeber me

I've seen a couple ladies but not sure if they will remember me cuz it's been awhile, so how does someone like me get providers. Ladies let me know!!!
  • jfred
  • 04-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Ken, I'm not a lady, but I'll take a stab at your question.

At this point you could be anyone: Registered at the 1st of the year, just making your first post. So...

First off, I'd suggest you contact the ladies you've seen and see if they do, in fact, remember you. A couple good references will smooth the way for you.

Second thing you might want to think about is registering with a popular screening service, such as P411. They will require personal data, but my understanding is that they delete it from their files once they've cleared you. Lots of guys find this to be the ticket.

Finally, you might do a search for the words "newbie friendly." Some ladies require less rigorous screening than others and such ladies usually dispense with the references.

Good luck. Unless you're a policeman.
One of the ladies I've seen before her # is no good anymore, thanks for the P411 info
I've seen a couple ladies but not sure if they will remember me cuz it's been awhile, so how does someone like me get providers. Ladies let me know!!! Originally Posted by scurryken
Just call us, I'll be wating.
Come to Fort Worth darlin'!
Good luck. Unless you're a policeman.

+1