Fetishes: why?

I laid out my fetish out for all to see when I wrote my Realtor account. But my clothing fetich goes way back to my early teens.

I remember reading a Playboy which had a couple of cartoons of a rich Tycoon (IIRC a Rockafeller) banging a brunette secretary in a blue dress on the floor of his office and another of the guy banging a blond wearing a yellow dress on her desk. I found it very exciting and I've been hooked on fucking women in clothes every since (aka fully clothed sex).
To all those out there, men and women, why do you have your fetish (if you do have one)?

I personally never understood foot fetishes, but then again, I think feet are disgusting. So much so that I cry and thrash around if someone touches my feet for longer than a split second. A foot massage? Out of the question.

Ok, so maybe fetishes can't be explained so well after all. That sounded way better in my head... Originally Posted by SweetNoelle
Well I'm not sure about the foot fetish thing. For a SO, I'm (usually) ready to provide her pleasure however she likes. Whether that includes a foot massage, toe sucking, or suckling her nipples, it's on. I don't get anything unique out one or the other act, other than it turning me on to get her more aroused, and I don't consider it a fetish.

I had always thought fetish to mean when you require, or at least prefer a particular situation in order to become aroused. I think it's hot to mix it up. Leaving clothing on is hot sometimes, just from the rush of having to have her right away. Heels on? Hey if she's calling them 'fuck me pumps' why should I argue?
  • Munk
  • 04-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Noelle,
I have an underarm fetish, too. I love to look, touch, lick, kiss, smell, sexy female underarms... Not sure how it all came about though. We all have something I guess. Maybe we should get together and live it up a little!

edit: that doesn't mean I want her smelling like a sailor. Ha!
Don't have any big fetishes but fantasy role plays yes.
Being with the sexy maid, lady doctor, cheer leader girl are my top fantasies..
No secret I like to be talked dirty to in spanish ....
I think fetishes are created sometimes during one's early developmental years when you are first awakening to sexual desires. I think you associate certain things with sex and they develop from there.
I saw a lady that worked in the circus when I was a teenager and she was wearing a hot outfit. For years afterwards, I associated the circus with sexual arousal.
I think I would still like to have a lion-trainer fantasy....she could crack that whip...
I'm in the same camp as DFK Hunter. Fully clothed sex is one of my fetishes. Cheerleader, business attire, nurse are all hot! Even the everyday MILF wear is great if it is comfortable, looser fitting, and easily moved aside for access.

Lately I've been fantasizing of workout/aerobic wear or a tennis outfit on a fit lady.
I suppose there are all kinds and levels of fetishes. Is an affinity for feet a fetish similar to one involving being strangled while you cum? Is a sniff or two of someone's underarm as much a fetish as being wrapped head-to-toe in saran wrap? Is wanting your nipples pinched until you wince a fetish on par with being lashed across the back with a whip while tied nude to a cross?

I think they're all "fetishes" but some are just a bit darker than others. Is it a fetish if it doesn't involve pain or is pain a necessary component? Is it a fetish or preference when fulfilling the desire requires a whip? Restraints? Clamps? Other people?
I absolutely LOVE fetishes.

Foot/Hand
Smoking
Water Sports
Role play
Domination
etc...

You name it. Im game!
Fetish play would require a different level of trust in my opinion since you're revealing a part of yourself that truly is...different.
Yeah. I kindof like the "man smelling like a man" as well, Noelle. One of my first businesses was having a catering truck, roach coach, ptomaine truck or however you describe it and I just LOVED going to all of the construction sites and looking at the sweaty men in the heat with just sweat flowing down those bare arms.

I never found that type of smell to be offensive. But it's not a fetish, I just don't mind it.

Not sure exactly what type of fetish that I might have. I'm sortof all over depraved at times along with liking a lot of vanilla activities, which are probably my favorite overall.

Ah ... shameless plug, I know, but have you looked at the "Another Realm" forum here on eccie? You might find it very interesting!

Elisabeth
When I was about 13 I had a traumatic experience with a clown and have always had a thing for clowns.

Just kidding.

Actually in all seriousness I have a thing for spanking. Why? Kind of like asking why someone is into playing with big boobies. Just fun to smack a beautiful bottom and watch it wiggle as she gives a little squeak.

Just sayin'
Liking a foot massage is a fetish? GUILTY!!! A good salt scrub, then lotion, then rub using pressure points. Done well, you can skip all the rest of the things that come with the massage & keep it up for the entire session. Ahhhhhhhh......

Maybe it comes from my childhood days of popping tar bubbles in the streets during hot summer days. Maybe it ..... no maybe about it - it feels good.
I have a thing for aborigines midgets...but they are hard to find these days, so just walk around on your knees for me and that should do the trick.
Well now,

My Realm Partner beat me to this thread....

I have my High Heel fetish because my Mom used to wear heels to work in the 60's, loved the way they looked. And my first play was in strip clubs, and the heels make the legs look SOOOO good.

Bondage - was just something that I always knew I liked, was Dating in Dallas in the 90's and my first girl asked me to spank her. I was so put off, but then thought about it and was so excited.... The rest is ...

PPE