Yes I am a complete NEWBIE, but please put away the pitchforks!

Ok, so I am a "provider virgin". Wasn't every client at one time? I have a very big, somewhat insatiable sexual appetite, which basically makes me a normal, healthy male. I also love my life meaning that I have what I would consider normal fears about visiting a provider.
#1. I don't want to catch anything obviously.
#2. I don't want to go to jail.
#3. I really don't want to have anything to do with a girl who has a pimp. #4. I do want to find a girl who I can visit from time to time who has made a conscious decision to do this for a living and hasn't been forced into it by a pimp, a madame, or anyone else who would exploit the unwilling sexually.
#5. I would also prefer someone who is not doing this to fuel a massive drug problem.
#6. Being caught by my significant other is the biggest reason that I am interested in an NSA scenario versus lying to some random chick in a bar to get into her panties and hoping that I never see her again.

I started out innocently surfing ads on CL, then BP. I've contacted a few girls from there via email or yahoo about booking criteria, mostly to be directed to bellamodels.com which I think is a scam. No way am I giving my credit card # out. Hell, I'm too nervous to pick up the phone and call.

Now I find myself here, posting this.

Yes I am apprehensive. I think that probably comes with the whole "virgin" idea. I am real. I am not with LE. I am not intentionally wasting anyone's time. I just need to find a nice, HONEST, independent girl to pop my provider cherry so that I can figure out if this hobby is something that I want to continue or not. Maybe I am way too neurotic. But something has got to give. I would appreciate any constructive advice, provider recommendations, or anyone that can at least sympathize with my internal struggle...
  • jfred
  • 04-27-2010, 08:56 AM
I would appreciate...anyone that can at least sympathize with my internal struggle... Originally Posted by agr8guydfw
Okay, I sympathize with your internal struggle.
Okay, I sympathize with your internal struggle. Originally Posted by jfred
LOL. agr8guydfw, jfred is a funny guy!

Seriously, this is what eccie is here for. It's a learning tool of sorts. (There should be a joke in there somewhere for other smart asses on this board! )

Just read and take your time. I'm sure any minute now, several ladies will chime in and tell you how "newbie" friendly and safe they are. My suggestion would be to find someone that you believe might trip your trigger and contact her. If your first choice doesn't work out and you don't feel comfortable with her, then go to the next and so on.

But study the site, first. And again, take your time. Your topic has been discussed over and over again on this board. Hence, the recommendation to look around and research.

Good luck,
Elisabeth
I'm going to pick and choose the points that interest me

#2. I don't want to go to jail.

STick with well-known providers. Make sure she has good reviews.

#3. I really don't want to have anything to do with a girl who has a pimp.

Sometimes you can read between the lines, especially in reviews and ads, but being a newbie your best bet is to go with a lady who posts regularly since "managed" ladies usually let their "manager" handle the computer stuff.
#4. I do want to find a girl who I can visit from time to time who has made a conscious decision to do this for a living and hasn't been forced into it by a pimp, a madame, or anyone else who would exploit the unwilling sexually.

There are exceptions of course, but in general a "girl" may not be the way to go then! LOL! A mature woman who has grown up is less likely to let anyone force her to do anything.
#6. Being caught by my significant other is the biggest reason that I am interested in an NSA scenario versus lying to some random chick in a bar to get into her panties and hoping that I never see her again.

Buy a cheap phone at CVS or such; pay cash; use this one to hobby with and search on "hiding hobby phone" to find great ideas. Put a password lock on your laptop.

I started out innocently surfing ads on CL, then BP. I've contacted a few girls from there via email or yahoo about booking criteria, mostly to be directed to bellamodels.com which I think is a scam. No way am I giving my credit card # out. Hell, I'm too nervous to pick up the phone and call.

Good man! It sounds like a total scam. I've never heard of it and it's my job to keep up on these things

Now I find myself here, posting this.
#4 and #6 on honey rose's thread are very important.
I was a complete newbie as of three weeks ago or so. Get on the chat, talk to some of the experience posters. Ask questions. Be polite. Follow the guidelines/rules. Email some providers. Tell them your plight! You'll be having fun in no time! Happy hobbying and hang in there! Keep a thick skin and listen to advice. It's helped me and I am well on my way!
[quote=agr8guydfw;260889]I am real. I am not with LE. I am not intentionally wasting anyone's time.

Blah blah blah. Those are just words. They don't prove anything.
I just need to find a nice, HONEST, independent girl to pop my provider cherry so that I can figure out if this hobby is something that I want to continue or not.
and that is really not fair. You want a well-respected honest provider to take a chance on you (without screening it sounds like)...so the risk is entirely on her.

Of course you're looking out for #1 (yourself); but she needs to look out for her own #1.
Thanks for the tips Elisabeth and Rose... And Rose, by "girl" I would just hope that regardless of her age, any woman would be willing to embrace her inner teenager. At 31 myself, I have the maturity to know what I am doing and the youth to do it the right way ;-) Thanks again!
Thanks for the tips Elisabeth and Rose... And Rose, by "girl" I would just hope that regardless of her age, any woman would be willing to embrace her inner teenager. At 31 myself, I have the maturity to know what I am doing and the youth to do it the right way ;-) Thanks again! Originally Posted by agr8guydfw
LOL...I have no inner teenager....inexperienced, nieve, and gullible. Nah...my inner teenager ran away. Doesn't mean I don't have imagination, stamina, or drive. Youth is so wasted on the young and has nothing to do with doing "it" the right way, young man.

Best of luck, sugar!
join p411. scary at first, but really painless and so worth it. use hobby email only. use hobby phone only. only visit ladies with multiple good reviews. over time figure out what you like best.
Thanks for the good intel Honey Rose. Much appreciated. I'm new to this site, but not others, but still navigating around here.
You are on the right track just by being here. Join p411 (www.preferred411.com). They are very discreet and you will find some providers there that will see a newbie and some that won't. I got started by contacting a BP girl but screening was an issue because I had no creds. The provider took pity on me and clued me in to p411. It was fast and painless and we hooked up and had a great time. After a session be sure to log in to p411 and send a request for a "provider ok." Once you have two or more you have a lot more to choose from. Also, most of the providers who post ads here accept p411 for screening.

This board is a gold mine, no doubt about it. I have learned tons just by reading as many forums as I can. Good luck.
Private Connection
I found a provider on Eros that clues me into P411 and helped get me in.
All of the advise above is great. You'll be having fun in no time.
Research, there are no shortcuts.