Issabella

That is one sexy ad pretty lady
Reading the title alone gave me wood
thankyou both!!!!
Love your new pics!
I keep looking at the photos and Thinking dame If i was a man i would be fucking and eating that beautiful latin ass...and thinking hmmm can i make it squirt all over me.. stuffing my cock down her throat while she is looking at me with those watery eyes while she try's to take all my cock until she can lick the top of my balls.. I'm pulling her hair will she swallowing this dick as i slide my fingers in her wet pussy and play with her.. and as i tell her i'm going to come i make sure she has all of me in her mouth while she takes all of my cum down her throat and swallows it with happiness and satisfaction.. I'm just saying if i was a man this is what i would be doing to meeeeeee.. I know i'm nuts.. lol
thankyou rigged
I keep looking at the photos and Thinking dame If i was a man i would be fucking and eating that beautiful latin ass...and thinking hmmm can i make it squirt all over me.. stuffing my cock down her throat while she is looking at me with those watery eyes while she try's to take all my cock until she can lick the top of my balls.. I'm pulling her hair will she swallowing this dick as i slide my fingers in her wet pussy and play with her.. and as i tell her i'm going to come i make sure she has all of me in her mouth while she takes all of my cum down her throat and swallows it with happiness and satisfaction.. I'm just saying if i was a man this is what i would be doing to meeeeeee.. I know i'm nuts.. lol Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
I love a woman that's humble! Lol

Welcome to my TDL officially, Ms Monroe...and I'm sure I'm not the only one!
thankyou your sweet!!!
All the ladies are gorgeous!
I keep looking at the photos and Thinking dame If i was a man i would be fucking and eating that beautiful latin ass...and thinking hmmm can i make it squirt all over me.. stuffing my cock down her throat while she is looking at me with those watery eyes while she try's to take all my cock until she can lick the top of my balls.. I'm pulling her hair will she swallowing this dick as i slide my fingers in her wet pussy and play with her.. and as i tell her i'm going to come i make sure she has all of me in her mouth while she takes all of my cum down her throat and swallows it with happiness and satisfaction.. I'm just saying if i was a man this is what i would be doing to meeeeeee.. I know i'm nuts.. lol Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Great now I am sitting at work with a boner!
If you are an early bird, Isabella will get your worm!!!
All I can say is WOW!!!!!! You are amazing !!!!!! I am speechless!!
Yep, I'd do everything you just said. Twice if I made it through the first.
Squirting? Wouldn't know.