Downtown LR things to do

I'll be staying downtown next weekend and was wondering if there were any good restaurants, bars or tourist traps that I shouldn't miss. I won't have a car but don't mind walking as long as I won't get stabbed

I get in late Friday and leave Monday afternoon.

Plan on going to the presidential museum Sat but that's it.
Sonny Williams for steak! Definitely my favorite.

Several great piano bars downtown on President Clinton, too.
If you like jazz on Sat march 5 at South on Main they have Marquis and Mood playing sax, the restaurant / stage is really cool, good mix of people, black white straight gay young old, really a good music scene in LR, my son plays there some

Google Marquis and Mood and you can get a taste of their music
Clinton library is interesting.

Agree re Sonny Williams.

See if there is a show at Verizon Arena.

The Rep is often worth going to. (Arkansas Repertory Theater.)
Slow night at work, another good place to go for local music is catch the trolley car and cross the Arkansas river to nlr, it's the argenta area and skinnyj's is a restaurant / bar with the local blues band the Beckham brothers an amazing young band that is a crowd pleaser as well, that's all I got but looks like you have some good suggestions, oh also flying fish near the Clinton library for really good fried catfish and a cold beer
The Oyster Bar on Markham is also one of my favorites. It's pretty close to downtown.

http://www.lroysterbar.com
If it's not to far from you you might try The Faded Rose. Great steaks, Cajun and creole dishes are their specialty.

www.thefadedrose.com
Little Rock has UBER, no need to walk or limit your activities! Lots of action in downtown LR and NLR.
Nice - thanks all!