Activities: NONE
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 80
Hair Color and Length: NONE
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: NONE
Recommendation: No
Wrong section for this one. And you sure came outta the gate with a bunch of reviews today. Wow.
Read the sticky's, NCNS go in co-ed.
  • BDD
  • 11-03-2013, 09:24 PM
I can't say what did or did not happen to this Hobbyist. I can say this seems way out of character for Britany. I have seen her several times. Sometimes it was planned well in advance - 3 days - and sometimes spur of the moment. I have left as a satisfied Hobbyist each and every time.
I'm not familiar with Brittany, but I do wish more people would post in the event of a NCNS because it's bullshit. This assumes 24 hours has been given for the client or provider to explain their dilemma. But after the 24 hour rule, post away, otherwise it'll most likely happen over and over and over again.
I Honestly don't even know who this Raybone is!!! I don't do no call no shows. I have 51 good reviews and since I have been a member I have never had a bad review written on me until this guy who just became a member last month and all the sudden wrote 5 reviews in 1 day.
Hmmmmm two providers who have no idea who this guy is...I wonder if the yes review girls know who he is.
if you look at his reviews.. 2 of them were before he joined ECCIE....

and he posted 5 reviews in 1 day... and all 5 span over a 2-3 month time frame...
This assumes 24 hours has been given for the client or provider to explain their dilemma. But after the 24 hour rule... Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise
Wait...there's a 24 hour rule?? Whatever happened to the post from the parking lot NCNS rule?
  • RoxyG
  • 11-05-2013, 08:03 AM
I did a reference check with one of the 'yes' reviewed ladies yesterday and got a thumbs up.
Hmmmmm two providers who have no idea who this guy is...I wonder if the yes review girls know who he is. Originally Posted by poppy71

The same guy also reviewed me. I have verified him through PMs and text. I DID see him and he IS a legitimate client.
I really don't care what one guy says about me out of 75 He could had seen me and one of my friends and was maybe persuaded to give me a no. I know I give 110% in my sessions, so I'm good! Just some details didn't add up. I'm not even close to 200 pounds lol. Oh well
Every thread is ultimately about BA.
I'm not even close to 200 pounds lol. Oh well Originally Posted by bustyamy
who said you only weighed 200lbs....
My pics are accurate, this guy needs glasses. I'm not no damn 200 pounds by far, 61 pounds down to date This "guy" green light is on and he is lurking, won't say a word! Hmmm...