a different world entirely

i'm still pretty new to this place, but it is clear to me that it is a whole other realm! I just thought i'd make a post since i'm trying to put myself out there more, slowly but surely. i'll hang up now and listen. haha
Welcome to the board!!!
Welcome!
Dip your toes in, is fun!
thank you for your responses. I will. I'm just trying to find my way slowly but surely. it can be a little overwhelming but I just need to take my time and go slowly. I will feel more comfortable as time goes on. it's nice to feel welcomed. I look forward to meeting new people.
Go see a tranny midget ...
i'm still pretty new to this place, but it is clear to me that it is a whole other realm! I just thought i'd make a post since i'm trying to put myself out there more, slowly but surely. i'll hang up now and listen. haha Originally Posted by triviajunkie
Shreveport huh? Not much to do there except gamble, and lousy strip clubs, and not much hobbying, as far as I could tell
  • Old-T
  • 10-23-2014, 07:01 AM
There seem to be a number of ladies from Texas who visit SHV often. I suspect it is very hit and miss depending upon who is in town that day.
There seem to be a number of ladies from Texas who visit SHV often. I suspect it is very hit and miss depending upon who is in town that day. Originally Posted by Old-T
It has definately been a swing and a miss every time I have gone there!
there is stuff to do, but you just have to dig for it. I feel my city is rather underrated and has a slight image problem, but does have much potential. I wonder if anyone can recommend some good newbie friendly providers in my area or close by? ladies feel free to chime in as well. any help is much appreciated!
I don't mind driving a little if it is worth it. I just need to get my feel wet to get the necessary experience and to make a good name for myself.
Well, ever since they closed Merle's, I don't see a reason to go Shreveport.
we ALL miss Murrell's. r.i.p. :-(
Oops! Thanks for correcting my spelling.
you bet!
welcome