? for the lovely providers!

• prov1
  • 01-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Ladies! When it comes to BBBJ what do your clients tend to enjoy most? Hands on or off?? I'm definately a hands on guy...but just curious if I am one of the few who prefer the twist action??
Mostly no hands from my experience...if your gifted enough you wouldn't need them for that moment in my opinion. Guess it goes back to whatever the gentlmen likes.
...if your gifted enough you wouldn't need them for that moment in my opinion. Guess it goes back to whatever the gentlmen likes. Originally Posted by treasure69
Treasure,

I wouldn't say it has anything to do with being gifted. But more on the lines of what the gentleman likes.

I get reviews raving on my bbbj's and I don't use the same technique with them all. I follow him and what he seems to enjoy the most. Once I figure out what he likes the most, I put that off as long as he can stand it. I want to make his time that he has scheduled last as long as possible.

Just so you gentlemen know, you will damn sure you get your monies worth with me.
Hmmm, that's interesting, its 70/30 some prefer hands, some prefer no hands, i think as long as there is plenty of mouth action, guys are happy.
I use my hands but not like you would think. Darlin', my hands are all over the place! Never had any complaints.

It's all pretty damn good!

--v
  • prov1
  • 01-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Wow! Thanks ladies!! Now comes the difficult part....whom to choose to pop my hobby cherry!!! Decisions...decisions..
Prov 1 if you live in dallas, once you jump in (or on) you are well on your way to being broke. City of superstars hobby wise
P1
you need to see the nurse
  • prov1
  • 01-23-2010, 11:12 AM
She is definately on the list! BBBJNQNS is the only way to go! Need to see who offers that in the N.Dallas area for my first venture into the hobby!
piquant, you are SUCH a doll! Thank you for being so sweet! I think I may have to appoint you as my #1 fan! LOL!

prov, I'd be happy to see you any time you like!

--v