BEST HOBBY DAYS???

Hello gentleman. I know we all have busy schedules and try to make the hobby work best we can for us. I have often wondered what the best days for you to hobby are? I would like to hear from you!
  • L.A.
  • 07-22-2015, 09:06 AM
For me it's usually Friday Saturday or Sunday. If I happen to go into the office during the week I might try to hobby but usually only the weekend.
Extended lunchtime looking forward to some early mornings found on another thread hump day is always good at the amps I find.
Monday - Friday, afternoons. Occasionally Saturday nights.
for me i guess im lucky. as long as i have the funds any day of the week. is fine for me since i am disabled.
When Im in dfw, weekday mornings thru early afternoon. When Im back home, sundays.
Whenever I'm horny and can escape the nut house.
weekends are out for me. Usually in the afternoon on the way home from work. Depending on the occasion I may take the day off or a half day off.
Weekdays between 10am and 1pm.
6pm-7pm , I'm talking mainly for the people that have actual jobs, only have Lil space to play with
Thanks guys for the input. Any and all info always helps for the future. It sounds like a great opportunity to enjoy! I will be taking notes
M-f, 6am to 8, 11-2, or 3-5.
Only 1 hour somewhere in those time slots, and once a week.
But work is about to mess it all up, so its going to be maybe 1 time every 2 weeks at best. Very bummed.....
M-F during the day. Mornings are the best, and most fun!
In recent months, late mornings thru lunchtime during the week, although if I didn't have other commitments I'd prefer happy hour.
For me it's usually Friday Saturday or Sunday. If I happen to go into the office during the week I might try to hobby but usually only the weekend. Originally Posted by L.A.
Me too. Unless I am on the road