When will Providers Stop posing as real models?

So, I really think the guys on here should do a lot more research on the girls in Dallas to prevent the "catfish" situation.

ALOT of providers are using fake Facebook and Instagram pics. Another thing fellas , NO ONES WALLS HAVE CURVED LINES IN THEM. This may seem petty to make this post but hell in tired of looking at providers on here with fake pics.

To whoever this may take offense to this .... Stop messing things up for the REAL thick and curvy women. There's no such thing then a life that's better than yours love ! Pick up some cornbread lol 😘

Post links, please.
Thread topic kinda all over the place. Posing as models, catfish'ing, photoshopping body lines - all leading to 'fake' pictures. So what are we saying makes a picture 'fake'? If it isn't really you, posing incorrectly, or altering your body in the picture?

Also are we defining a line between photoshopping curves and photoshopping skin?
Good question , By "posing " I mean pretending to be someone they aren't. From Fake pics or editing their body pics.
FWIW - I think there's a difference between altering a picture of oneself to attract clientele to something that isn't there, and altering a picture to enhance oneself with what is already there.

A simple example might be:
- Provider advertises she has DD boobs with pictures, only to show up and she's an A cup.
- Provider has pictures of her DD boobs with barely noticeable stretch marks photoshopped out; but she still has some amazing looking DD boobs.

Plenty of providers have touched up pictures, and I don't think there's anything wrong or 'fake' about them so long as they also have ones that aren't.

With all that said, there should totally be some links of people with what you're talking about because there haven't been enough sacrifices to the dramallama gods lately.
Lol! I totally agree ! But there's a huge difference from touch ups and enhancements.
Eccie stance on the matter

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges.
Ummm who cares?
How is what other ladies do pertain to you? I say tend to your own yard and not worry about anyone else's.
Fake pics is false advertisement. When there's a whole bunch of fake running around, saturating the entire market, almost all in the market become questionable.

If a guy, or guys, waste 2, 3, 4 or whatever visits on fakes, they're going to be skeptical going forward. Now, let's say, after being burned 3-4 times (and losing good, hard earned money in the process) guy contacts a provider like the OP, who is real in her pics, he may ask a ton of questions and may want to see current pics (like, take a cell phone pic of yourself right now, and send it). He needs to see super current pics, because, well, he's been burned in the past a few times.

If you're real, you hate going through the 'gauntlet' of validating yourself, over and over and over (because, well, everybody keeps getting burned). It gets tiresome.

You know the old saying, a few bad fucks it up for the rest of us. Well...
So, I really think the guys on here should do a lot more research on the girls in Dallas to prevent the "catfish" situation.

ALOT of providers are using fake Facebook and Instagram pics. Another thing fellas , NO ONES WALLS HAVE CURVED LINES IN THEM. This may seem petty to make this post but hell in tired of looking at providers on here with fake pics.

To whoever this may take offense to this .... Stop messing things up for the REAL thick and curvy women. There's no such thing then a life that's better than yours love ! Pick up some cornbread lol ��

Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose
Eccie stance on the matter

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I agree. The Photoshop Trickery needs to stop. This is why i only read reviews with CURRENT pictures that hobbyists take at the time of the session and post in review with providers permission. IMHO, most ADs, Showcases, and welcome wagon pictures are NOT accurate and providers are just wasting their time and money, taking these kind of pictures and editing them, then posting them. When the truth reveal's itself in a review, don't wonder why your phone is not ringing the way it did when hobbyist didn't know about your Photoshop scam.

CG
Ethnicity is an issue too. For example, OP's showcase states Hispanic but ALL of reviews state AA or mixed.

Confusion everywhere.
Ethnicity is an issue too. For example, OP's showcase states Hispanic but ALL of reviews state AA or mixed.

Confusion everywhere. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Lmao. +1
Don't get mad get GLAD
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2016, 05:13 PM
That's why I love ros review pics and untouched selfies without any filters, it's not like clients won't see the real you when they show up.