Pre and Post Session Rituals

As a spin off to the "How does a provider feel" thread I'm curious about rituals, precautions and habits we develop before and after a session?

On my way to a session I find myself writing down the location, room number, phone number and then deleting all emails and texts from the provider. Obviously I shit, shower and shave but I don't wear underwear (for all other events I do).

If the session was great I don't want to shower right away. I kinda like the post sex smell and messy feeling. Then I must have a burger. A really greasy one from the mom and pop burger joints.

It's become a very distinct pattern. Otherwise, I eat healthy and wear boxers.
Humm, mine is pretty simple.
Some of you fucktards don't get out much.....
Some of you fucktards don't get out much..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You never really know do you?
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-10-2016, 04:35 AM
Pre session pretty routine....shower, shave (including my balls and ass), select underwear for the meeting (the ladies I have seen will understand this statement).

Post session occurs that evening. I sit on my patio with a nice glass of cognac and a good cigar and feel like I am on top of the world. Great sex and a good cigar. It doesn't get much better than that.

On a few occasions I take a cigar with me to the session. We use it as a dildo during our play. Getting it saturated with those wonderful juices. Then when I am smoking it that evening I get the added thrill of remembering where it had been just a few hours prior to now going in my mouth again.

Okay, now I'm horny!
Only time I am commando is when I go to strip clubs, I see no reason that underwear is in the way when visiting a provider. Otherwise same as your pregame and shaving the pubs. After, I eat something...anything.
Pre ritual, Shit, shower, shave and double count Benjamin's. Then hydrate.

Post ritual...... Must eat ASAP.