Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Pics indicate an attractive body
Recommendation: No
Yikes!!!
Tough Luck Valen !!
Don't you just hate it when they set the time and aren't ready That's a no go for me just saying
Saw Tara some time back and it was a waste of money and time. Will not see her again.
coed=no meeting took place
Uh oh....
  • grean
  • 06-22-2017, 11:03 AM
OH SHIT! NOOOO HE DITTENT!

Bust out the umbrellas. Shits going fly.
Valen your just mad because I wouldn't see you. I told you I was busy and your mad. Lol. Come on dude this just makes you look bad like really. I am offering to make it right. Im always busy with appts and last minute booking is very hard for me. I can offer the quickie that you were wanting for 50 bucks thats 50 off. Im sorry im just a busy bee
There ya go. Ball is in OP's court!
Well the deal is off guys. He wants a hour now for 50 bucks. Im sorry but negative. Ladies stay away from this fool.
I just stated the truth. Made an appointment days in advance in response to an ad with clear discussion of expectations. Provider forgot what was scheduled. If it was just a misunderstanding she was given ample opportunity to make it right.

I posted review simply to provide information to fellow hobbyists and simply stated the facts.

Not going to get in to a back and forth or waste time further. I have no desire to argue and feel no need to defend my honesty. And the interest I had in seeing her has been completely crushed so no reason to put out any more effort.

Simply placing Tara on the ignore list and moving on with life. Just going to chalk this up to another lesson/bump on the road of life.
Oh lordy please. It's on here that I offered to make it up to you at half off. Even though it was not my fault that I was busy. You called me on a Friday very busy day for me. Wanted a 15 minute appt. I was busy I couldn't get you in like I said. Then you want to come on here and talk crap about me. It's done it's over. Get over it already. Your on ignore I'm on ignore. Put on your big boy panties and go see someone else. And I'll go fuck someone else too.