Mirror Fun! Yay or nay?

Just received a very large mirror this weekend. For me, it intensifies my fun.

I recently had a gentleman find it difficult not to explode because of the visuals he saw in the mirror.

My question is, during a session, do you:

Prefer a mirror?
Rather not have a mirror?
You don't notice mirrors?

That will be even better if you put it on the ceiling.

A for sure YES
Fun for some, not for all. I don't even like the lights on when I am naked BCD. Why would I want to be traumatized looking at myself as if I was in a Funhouse Hall of Mirrors?

A gal I see regularly has a room at an extended stay. The closet doors are all mirror and next to the bad. I have to make sure I'm facing away.

If I'm on top of you and that mirror is above us, I'm sure I'll get the, "Hey, Have you had that thing on your back checked out?"
or
"You have a really hairy back & ass."
That will be even better if you put it on the ceiling.

Originally Posted by CG2014

How I wish it was on the ceiling!!! Lol I'll have to stop by Home Depot and get mirrors with adhesive on it
Fun for some, not for all. I don't even like the lights on when I am naked BCD. Why would I want to be traumatized looking at myself as if I was in a Funhouse Hall of Mirrors?

A gal I see regularly has a room at an extended stay. The closet doors are all mirror and next to the bad. I have to make sure I'm facing away.

If I'm on top of you and that mirror is above us, I'm sure I'll get the, "Hey, Have you had that thing on your back checked out?"
or
"You have a really hairy back & ass." Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

I'll turn down the lights for you then. Play Hide and go seek lol

I recently had a gentleman find it difficult not to explode because of the visuals he saw in the mirror.

Prefer a mirror?

Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
I have mirrors all around my bedroom, I love them and the guys do too! I don’t have one on the ceiling though. How would you secure it so it wouldn’t come crashing down!? I’m too paranoid.
I personally wouldn't put an actual mirror up on the ceiling since I live in an apartment and rather not make holes up there lol

I've seen small, light weight mirrors that stick to the wall
and could possibly be used for the ceiling. Do so at your own risk

I have mirrors all around my bedroom, I love them and the guys do too! I don’t have one on the ceiling though. How would you secure it so it wouldn’t come crashing down!? I’m too paranoid. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
In the old days they made beds with a long posts on each corner that extends up to the ceiling and the mirror is secured into the top of the 4 posts.

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pd...-mrcr5587.html

https://www.wayfair.com/keyword.php?...true&class_id=
in other news, you are fucking HOT!
In the old days they made beds with a long posts on each corner that extends up to the ceiling and the mirror is secured into the top of the 4 posts.

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pd...-mrcr5587.html

https://www.wayfair.com/keyword.php?...true&class_id= Originally Posted by CG2014

I would need a very tall canopy bed..I like to stand up and dance on the bed while I place my lingerie on the ceiling fan
in other news, you are fucking HOT! Originally Posted by cage196

Thank you

Ohh ..and your avatar is leaking
Originally Posted by slubby

Look at them go!!! Someone is going to get carpet burn lol

Prefer a mirror?

Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
I love to have a mirror when playing. mirror sex is so awesome especially with someone as hot as you are and with an ass like yours you have try from behind looking in the mirror. Nothing better than doing doggie looking in the mirror and talking to each other. You get the back view and still get to make eye contact with each other and see the passion and how good each other is feeling. I also like a woman to sit and face the mirror and spread her legs. While i play with her while kissing and sucking everything. Makes for a pretty hot and sexy orgasm. I’m now very excited thinking about and talking about all this. Need a quickie?