What public/ semi- public place (other than cars) have you banged a provider??

Got a pic sent to me by a fav from a VS changinging room. I had visions of bending her over in front of the full length mirror. Curious to hear the exotic places that you’ve engaged a provider. Have you ever gotten caught???
Or been Banged-lol!!!
A park that had a secluded trail just off a popular running trial, dressing room at Macy's, movie theater parking lot. Really want to go in those big tents in Addison after oktober fest or some event. Those ones that stay up like a week after, big, open, white. Wander in there one night with a provider and have no one the wiser.
in her pussy.
Heritage Village upstairs in one of the houses. Plenty of parks multiple times.
Does a window in a high rise hotel in downtown Auckland count?
Balconies, swimming pools, hot tub, office in building. Car lot, driveway standing up on an incline, tents while camping. Lol
in her pussy. Originally Posted by darkwader
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZi1EDGp6fA
Dressing Room
at Macys
and
A Dallas club unisex restroom
Cemeteries are good. Nice and secluded
Parking Garage.
Library restroom on University Campus.
Outside a bar up against the wall.
The balcony of several hotel rooms.
Hotel Pool.
Up Against the window of a high-rise.
...to name a few
  • 4thor
  • 03-04-2018, 09:19 PM
I’ll meet you at Macy’s!
I would love to run into you a Macy’s!!!!
On the 50 yard line football field.
Locker room at an ice rink, movie theatre during a show, bar bathroom (several times), several bar parking lots, finger blasted a chick on the dance floor, (absolutely hilarious watching her cum and trying to dance), an outdoor couch at this same club, up against a hotel window many times, the slide at a park (high school was fun lol), coffee shop bathroom, public park on a wooden swing, my parents' backyard with a low fence next to a busy street, a very public jogging trail during a weekday afternoon, an apartment complex garden, a couch and table in a Sunday school classroom after hours (going to hell for that one) and parking garages as another poster mentioned.

None of these with providers, but I wanted to give some ideas to my fellow folks with a public fetish