Nyotaimori

Hey everyone, is anyone going to Kenichi on Wednesday?

They will be doing, among other things, "Nyotaimori". I will post a picture if you want to know what that is.....

I might go to this. I have never seen the naked sushi thing up close.
I might be interested... just developed a taste for Sushi last year and have had a few amazing meals since then including letting the Chef's at Uchi do their multicourse on the spot create their favorite's Chef Special...

Expensive but well worth the experience... I think when we did it there were 11 separate courses.

it would be interesting to know how the hell they pull this off considering health dept issues.... personally I think it's great!
I always thought sushi was one of those things that pretentious people pretended to like because that was what they were "supposed" to like. But I love sushi now. I get it now.

Naked sushi? Never done that, I need to. I looked, it is supposed to be a Service Industry Night thing. I am going to figure out how I can get in. If I have to lie and say I am a bar tender I will.
  • 05-24-2010, 02:01 PM
I am now, damn. Thanks, TX.
I never knew & I usually hit their happy hour Sun or Mon nights.
  • PeAcH
  • 05-26-2010, 06:20 PM
ooooh! That is really cool!

Raw meat at its finest.

Where do I sign?
ooooh! That is really cool!

Raw meat at its finest.

Where do I sign? Originally Posted by PeAcH
Let's just put some sushi on your naked body and call it a night. Screw Kenichi!

Do you still not have an incall?
  • PeAcH
  • 05-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Let's just put some sushi on your naked body and call it a night. Screw Kenichi!

Do you still not have an incall? Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I would definitely love to try that!
I've never done "female body presentation", but that is something I've got to try at least once! I wonder how much the ladies get paid, cause they have to lay perfectly still for hours on end!

.. and it's extremely erotic!

Moshi! Moshi! Onegai!
haha sacker i always love ur post -- how you been mister? l
I wanna eat that sushi right off her ass - I have been craving some really bad, I am 9 months preggo and about to pop so I haven't had some good sushi or a woman in a really long time -- Krissy
I am good. I am craving some sushi right about now myself.
If you're going to have Sush,i Uchi is worth every penny. Their tasting menu and daily specials are amazing.
If you live north then TOMO on Parmer Lane (in the shopping center close to Cool River) is hard to beat. It is priced decent.. $6 or $7 for a philly roll.. on the upper end they have some rolls that are in the upper teens.... my fav is the "Japanese Lasagna" for around $10 a roll... just depends on how much you want to spend.

LF
tomo has decent rolls but not really much for the traditional sushi. i do admit that i always get escolar sashimi when i'm there.

kenichi happy hour is very decent. there are lot more places, but i still think mushashino is the best. haven't been to uchi yet. i'm waiting for a vendor to take me there

Good idea! I think some sushi on Peach would be excellent and delicious
+2 on Uchi. It's a little on the pricey side, but it's excellent.
Whispers, how about next luncheon, we have sushi, and eat it off of the body of some young lady?

Peach......?