Ideas for sessions

I have always seemed to enjoy my sessions more when I try to put more thought into them before I go. What have you done in to make your sessions more memorable?
  • ztonk
  • 05-29-2010, 08:46 AM
Some ideas:

Buy or earn premium status and read reviews of interesting ladies and adventurous gentlemen to get some ideas.

Ask your favorite providers that you've clicked with their thoughts.

Read some quality erotica. I like the anthologies edited by sex-positive women, but that's just me.

Have fun with it!
I have premium member ship and over 1000 posts on ASPD and other boards. Just looking for some specific ideas. I like making a cd for my session with my favorite music to use and give to the provider. I know the session is ending when the CD is over and in some cases its fun to slow dance to get the session started. What do you do Ztonk? Massage, flowers, showers, toys? Anyone?
Pop rocks, altoids, blindfolds, restraints, popsicles, role play your favorite fantasy. Do it in a semi public place, showers or baths together, toys, toys, and more toys. A light scratching of the skin. Have her dance for you. Find a girl your real comfortable with and explain to her your most tabboo fantasies. We are not mind readers, but most of us are already very open minded and non judgemental. I bet your gal will be receptive. Have some wine, always makes me horny! Some sensual domination, eithier by you or her. Whoever is more submissive.
Pop rocks, altoids, blindfolds, restraints, popsicles, role play your favorite fantasy. Do it in a semi public place, showers or baths together, toys, toys, and more toys. A light scratching of the skin. Have her dance for you. Find a girl your real comfortable with and explain to her your most tabboo fantasies. We are not mind readers, but most of us are already very open minded and non judgemental. I bet your gal will be receptive. Have some wine, always makes me horny! Some sensual domination, eithier by you or her. Whoever is more submissive. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

there will now be a run on wine and leather goods in austin.
Nice pic. Missi! Sorry for the flake out a while back. I took a total break from life! I'm back now feeling better. To the op...if you want to get real adventurous stop by and see missi!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-29-2010, 12:02 PM
BB now has Mokoa's attention.

brit, it's great to see that things are going well and eccie is always just a little bit better with your posts. let's celebrate with a nice bottle of wine i had one hell of a great photographer for that pic!

in my humble opinion, anyone looking for a memorable experience would do well to visit ms. bangs.

the op's idea of desiring to make a session memorable is a great thought.
  • ztonk
  • 05-29-2010, 05:15 PM
What do you do Ztonk? Massage, flowers, showers, toys? Originally Posted by Reincarnated
Obviously this is a YMMV affair, but things that I have done:
  • bubble baths (most girls love them)
  • body massage (some like hands and feet worked on, too. others, not so much)
  • bring wine or bubbly (mimosas for those morning appts)
  • finger foods... veggies, berries, pineapple, kiwi, clementines
  • condiments: chocolate syrup, whipped cream, agave nectar/honey/anything sticky&sweet (for playtime... think "body paint")*
  • a special toy for the lady (check out a Lelo Gigi) pricey, but a lovely gift that "keeps on giving!" (it's cheaper at amazon.com)
  • invite a girlfriend she's comfortable with along to play

* - keep the sugary stuff away from her kitty... yeast infections are no fun!
  • tron
  • 05-29-2010, 06:36 PM
There was a thread in the San Antonio forum (on a board tham many here were on before) about fantasies.

One provider wanted to do it in an office building. I wanted to also. I contacted her and she drove up, and we found a new use for my desk.

It was pretty wild. I have an office, but the door doesn't have a lock, so someone could have come in and caught us.

I have been wondering about doing it in a movie theatre. Maybe the new Gold Class theatre will be private enough for that - if they don't have cameras everywhere.
Suites with large Hot Tubs......

I have been wondering about doing it in a movie theatre. Maybe the new Gold Class theatre will be private enough for that - if they don't have cameras everywhere. Originally Posted by tron

Now that sounds HOT
  • 05-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Big inflatable pool, couple of quarts of olive oil, and Genesis Nicole.

"So what do you do for cardio?"
I have been wondering about doing it in a movie theatre. Maybe the new Gold Class theatre will be private enough for that - if they don't have cameras everywhere. Originally Posted by tron
while the seats are in pairs, there is a big console in between. also plenty of wait staff available (and watching) during the movie. really a nice movie experience, but just not conducive to play...
wooohooo what Britney said!!!

I try to make my sessions an experience like he will never forget! I treat him like he is a king.....foot rubs/foot baths/oil rubs/eating M & Ms or fruit afterwards while snuggling