damn.... that is COLD

LF
Well this is going to hurt business, lol. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
ouch, not very nice.......

damn.... that is COLD

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
kids today have no manners or respect

Sad that this how it has to end for probably what was a stupid fight about nothing...

This quote for in the article cant be good to draw in new business thou

"Wade said the business offers full frontal nudity and has never previously been the scene of a homicide. It has been the location of multiple reports of thefts, assaults and robberies, he said. "
i think its crazy how there appears to be no security. a friend of mine does off duty security work for places like churches, IHOPS, bingo halls, etc. seems that there was none at PM. an off duty cop playing security guard could have stopped it all. backup APD would have been radioed as soon as the fight happened inside before having a fatal end outside.

alarming that club would not hire an off duty cop when u have had mulitiple thefts, assaults, and the like
i think its crazy how there appears to be no security. a friend of mine does off duty security work for places like churches, IHOPS, bingo halls, etc. seems that there was none at PM. an off duty cop playing security guard could have stopped it all. backup APD would have been radioed as soon as the fight happened inside before having a fatal end outside.

alarming that club would not hire an off duty cop when u have had mulitiple thefts, assaults, and the like Originally Posted by sixxbach

Even better had they bothered to check id's then they wouldnt have been let inside at all considering the 3rd person with the brothers who were shot was underage
I've been there once....

I was wanded with a Metal Detector and Frisked....

Very Uncomfortable ......

Had there not been two young ladies with me that wanted to go I would have turned around at the door and left.....

The 2nd time I tried to go was because of a friend that had started dancing there....

The parking lot scam surrounding Valet Parking was more than I wanted to deal with....

Glad I've never gone back...
It's true.... Just reality, this kind of thing never HELPS business.
They are likely to be closed due to "public nuisance" statutes. The article states there have been several incidents, and that's really all it takes.
nuglet said: They are likely to be closed due to "public nuisance" statutes.
Hmmm... I wonder where the ladies will go to...
No where any time soon.....

Due Process witll drag it out a couple of years
we ought to start a pot on this one. Having dealt with the "fine gentlemen" that regulate the bars ( I know, this one doesn't serve alcohol, so) TBAC doesn't have a "legitimate" reason to engage the fight, but, I do know, things CAN move very quickly when the LE wants to, especially when it come to bars, clubs, entertainment venues.
"If" they start closure procedures, I give em 3 months - tops.
You can only stall them if you have very very deep pockets, which the PM doesn't.