More discretion needed in reviews of AMP's

I never really paid much attention to AMP reviews, because well, they were never relevant because of where I lived. (Recently though, that has changed. )

I vaguely recall back in the ASPD days that specific activities weren't to be listed in the "activities" line of AMP reviews, and that someone would have to see the ROS to get the details.

The reason for this restriction was related to the AMP's being more vulnerable to unwelcome attention from the authorities, given their advertised physical address.

I have to believe that this is a really good idea and ought to be implemented on the West TX board. I'd hate for my favorite new AMP to close.
It is up to the individual to decide the amount of discretion they wish to use in their review. We do not tend to reject AMP reviews that have limited info in the activities but full disclosure in the ROS.
You don't seriously think that the cops don't already know what goes on in those places do you?
Of course LE knows what's up.

But who LE decides to bring their forces to bear on often depends on who they get complaints about.

AMP's have a known, fixed physical address, which makes them vulnerable enough anyway. And any random citizen can get on ECCIE, with minimal effort, without spending a cent, and see the top "Activities", "Fee", and "Description" of an AMP review.
Of course LE knows what's up.

But who LE decides to bring their forces to bear on often depends on who they get complaints about.

AMP's have a known, fixed physical address, which makes them vulnerable enough anyway. And any random citizen can get on ECCIE, with minimal effort, without spending a cent, and see the top "Activities", "Fee", and "Description" of an AMP review. Originally Posted by D_Friday
As they can with any lady that has a fixed incall or when you guys suggest that a traveling provider stay at a certain motel. If LE wants to do something they already are on the site and already can read the ROS info. It is doubtful that Joe-public is going to complain about something they see on here... and doubtful they will be looking on here to find info. Your concerns are surely valid, to a point..... But as was already stated, LE knows what's up regardless of the post on this board.
I agree. Think of how many girls, and their narcotic slinging friends get picked up and the cops gain access to their phones for hours, days or indefinately. The cops know all about our site and probably have high level access too. They are probably thrilled to have the activities going on in a safe environment vs on the street but eventually a jealous wife or neighbor calls them demanding action. The new place is atleast in a better location than many that are in public strip malls and such which prolly helps. My concern is that business at Annie's may be hurting so much that she will likely be the one to call in the complaints. I actually go see her sometimes just for the massage and make sure she don't loose all her business lol.
I have Never received a bad massage at Annie's. I'm like you and try to suppor her.