URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=411158
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Tollway & George Bush
Activities: Striptease, Russian, BBBJ, CG, K9, RCG
Hair Length and Color: Long brown with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Perfect body with DDs, small waist and huge round butt. Tan and beautiful south american beauty!
Recommendation: Yes
so have we all come to the determination that "she" used to be a "he"?
so have we all come to the determination that "she" used to be a "he"? Originally Posted by kbeezie
I believe that it is not good to repeat pure speculation. That line had been used against many providers since the old ASPD days. It does no good for the provider, no good for the speculator, and no good for those who repeat the speculation.
i agree the speculation is not helpful, but I have not seen other comments to this effect, so what's the basis forr "we all agree"? Pics and reviews are appealing.
just asking the question that needs to be asked!
idk, activities specified in reviews suggest someone would have noticed & commented were that the case so I don't see basis for issue
  • orca
  • 07-14-2018, 09:40 AM
I see Kbezzie has no encounters posted, yet is bashing a very popular gal. I have seen her multiple times and can attest that she is and has always been woman. I have spent time with her just hanging out and have seen pictures of her from high school to now and yes she has had a lot of work done. She could have stopped awhile back, but if it makes her happy who am I to complain. She is one of my favorite gals of all time, go see her and you'll see why!
Does (s)he have a visible Adam's Apple?
nice
Women have Adam's Apple too but they are very small and not visible.

The bigger the Adam's Apple, the deeper the voice.

Women in general don't have deep voice except for maybe Demi Moore.
  • ejk08
  • 08-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by ejk08
I would think if you have seen the pus22y you would know , they cant be that good at making one yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,