Encounter: Autumn Elite: A young new ATF....

Date: Late June 2018
Name: Autumn_Elite
Phone: Provides after Screening
Email Address: realautumnofdallas@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=443706
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison/Galleria Area
Activities: DFK,MISH,K9,BBBJ,DATY,Body Worshipping, MSOG,GFE...
Hair Length and Color: Long Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Around 5'7",135 lbs..Athletic with tight and toned body, Blue mesmerizing eyes, model body, Young and Fresh....
Recommendation: Yes,Yes, and Resounding Yes...Absolutely !!
Bravo, she's gorgeous
Indeed !!! She is a young dynamite with class, beauty, body n service...Autumn and Ashten are driving me crazy (fulfilling my American dream!!).,Thanks to them...
What are her rates please? It’s ok to put in ROS.
The reason I did not post the rates is because that I don’t know what are the new rules and regulations. I sent you PM with details. Hope it helps.
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 04:46 PM
Bravo, she's gorgeous Originally Posted by woot_woot
Yes she is 👍
could you pm me the rates as well?
glad you had a deliteful time w/ autumn.

Please pm me the rates
Bravo, she's gorgeous Originally Posted by woot_woot
I concur. I saw her in May, she wore her glasses the entire time, with a mesmerizing "sexy college girl" look. VERY attractive, simply a beautiful lady, great experience.
Sexy Sabrina is back in Dallas right now. See her ad. She moved to Las Vegas but is visiting now.
Nice review, Josh! Autumn_Elite is a fine babe. She is fun and sweet. Thanks for sharing!
Nice review, Josh! Autumn_Elite is a fine babe. She is fun and sweet. Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by You&Me
Thanks. I enjoy reading your reviews too, especially ones with pics. And you had ton of them. Thanks for sharing!!