Encounter: Heavenleigh time

User ID: -
Date: 7/6/18
Name: Heavenleigh
Phone: 412-419-1137
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=87600
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Brentwood area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69, CFS, Cowgirl, Mish, Dirty talk
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Auburn
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2" Redhead with piercing green eyes and a nice 36DD rack.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Would you call her a bbw?
I wouldn’t. She’s thick but not bbw. She’s a really decent person too for what’s that worth. No signs of issues. Good deal.
Does anyone have a pic of her?
Join TOS. They are on there. She isn’t a spinner, but likes us in general. The attitude that she brings to her day makes her worth it. She isn’t fat. She is average looks wise. She keeps the room frigid. That was a first for me. I wasn’t as sweaty a mess after. I think you’ll be glad you tried her.
I hate tos....beside unable to see face, only her avatar of her ass. Bigger women don't bother me...as long as I find them attractive. Lol
Try her, you'll be glad ya did.
I believe tatts was one of regulars
You will not go wrong.
Super clean person and house.
Enjoy
Was she the one Tatts fucked like a stuffed turkey, or was she the one who’s bed traversed the floor from his furious Love assault! He’s well known round these parts for his prowess! And for Kumquat work that he does.
If we had a bunch of ladies like her, the state of the Hobby in the Burgh would me just fine. Instead, it’s hood rats and older chunky union whores who are lazy. I realize there are a lot of babes on TOS. There are! And they are prices as Wall Street consultants, in my opinion. Do you guys notice every Ho we see says the same thing, repeat after me...” ever since Fosta, it’s been bad”. How do we benefit from that? Deflation?
If we had a bunch of ladies like her, the state of the Hobby in the Burgh would me just fine. Instead, it’s hood rats and older chunky union whores who are lazy. I realize there are a lot of babes on TOS. There are! And they are prices as Wall Street consultants, in my opinion. Do you guys notice every Ho we see says the same thing, repeat after me...” ever since Fosta, it’s been bad”. How do we benefit from that? Deflation?
Heidi is the one who he “fucked like a stuffed turkey”. Incidentally, Heidi is incredible if you can line up a date with her.

To answer the question, no I wouldn’t describe her (Leigh) as a BBW, but then again everyone has their own definition of what constitutes a BBW. We need more like her around...

Was she the one Tatts fucked like a stuffed turkey, or was she the one who’s bed traversed the floor from his furious Love assault! He’s well known round these parts for his prowess! And for Kumquat work that he does. Originally Posted by noginworking
I believe tatts was one of regulars Originally Posted by mreven70
I love how all this comes from a review where the resident water buffalo of TOS made a rude remark and the resident thread hijackers chimed in.

I know for a fact Tats is Not a regular of Missy's and that she saw him 1 time cause she didn't know it was him. Had she known she wouldn't of seen him. When she saw the review posted on here she was shocked that's who it was she saw. Although she said he acted normally and didn't cause any problems.

We have all asked her about it. Trust me she's tired of hearing about 1 hour of her life from 9 months ago.

If you have seen a provider post the encounter experience. If you have not seen a provider don't assume to know anything about her.

I view Missy as one of the better providers on TOS who doesn't ask for some insane donation. She's clean. Her house is clean and it appears that she enjoys her self.

You could do a lot worse.

Actually Ive done a lot worse lol I'm sure you all have too!!
I love how all this comes from a review where the resident water buffalo of TOS made a rude remark and the resident thread hijackers chimed in.

I know for a fact Tats is Not a regular of Missy's and that she saw him 1 time cause she didn't know it was him. Had she known she wouldn't of seen him. When she saw the review posted on here she was shocked that's who it was she saw. Although she said he acted normally and didn't cause any problems. . . .
Originally Posted by Spain2323