Trump cancels Asian summit in Las Vegas due to Corona fear

• WTF
  • 02-29-2020, 06:59 AM
What choice do we have at the moment? China may have accidently released an engineered bio-weapon on the world and travelers from Asia are known carriers at the moment.

I'm even going to stop going to Asian Spas! (for awhile)

Thankfully, I've found a fitness freak stripper and she has only 10% bodyfat while training.
Trump should do what FDR did. Put Asians in concentration camps. Preferably in California.
if trump didn't do it, the dims would blame him

if trump does do it, its racist

as asians say, "I am not a virus"
  • WTF
  • 02-29-2020, 07:26 AM
As usual the Usual Suspects missed the point.

• oeb11
  • 02-29-2020, 07:49 AM
The Point is- the Fascist DPST's are doing their very best to weaponize coronavirus politically as a Trump caused issue - while they have nothing constrcutive to add to the medical care of America.

Except Medicare for all - which means Rationing - and no care for nobody- all the money goes to big government bureau costs.
Thank ftw - importing MS-13 and coronavirus with open borders - then blame Trump!
  • WTF
  • 02-29-2020, 07:52 AM
  • oeb11
  • 02-29-2020, 08:10 AM
Anyone who cannot see the bernie's medicare for All means severe rationing - Has Swung and Missed!
Thank you - ftw - enjoy your trabant!
  • WTF
  • 02-29-2020, 08:12 AM
Anyone who cannot see the bernie's medicare for All means severe rationing - Has Swung and Missed!
Thank you - ftw - enjoy your trabant! Originally Posted by oeb11
What are you lying about now?

• oeb11
  • 02-29-2020, 08:20 AM
Thank you ftw- nothing but "lie and hitler' in response.

LOL
Oh so predictably irrational
  • WTF
  • 02-29-2020, 10:00 AM
Oh so predictably irrational Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Let me explain this to you....not sure the others are capable of understanding and you're rather iffy...

Trump admin canceled this conference.

Think about this like trade.

If more and more things are blocked from entering this country what do you think that will do to GDP, the Stock Market.....

Think Grasshopper, Think.

Quit only thinking from this right wing box where you automatically protect everything Trump.

Protect your assets.

If you sell , you can always get back in the market.

But is it drops another 10-20% you may have the sads.

I'm showing you what the admin is really doing. Not what they are saying....

Do you think the Fed should lower Fed rates are or you for Waco's capitalist's centric model?

WTF the moron scholar at his best

• WTF
  • 02-29-2020, 10:15 AM
WTF the moron scholar at his best

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
The Point is- the Fascist DPST's are doing their very best to weaponize coronavirus politically as a Trump caused issue - while they have nothing constrcutive to add to the medical care of America.

Except Medicare for all - which means Rationing - and no care for nobody- all the money goes to big government bureau costs.
Thank ftw - importing MS-13 and coronavirus with open borders - then blame Trump! Originally Posted by oeb11
Turds of a feather flush together.

Yous should be stripped of your certificate in the US just like yous were in Canada, oebsy.

You’re a fucking disgrace to the profession.