Where is Barrack Hussein Obama?????

His main man, Creepy Joe pulled a huge victory in South Carolina. Super Tuesday is two days away. Wouldn’t now be the time for Obama to endorse Plugs?
  • oeb11
  • 03-01-2020, 06:42 AM
The Fascist DPST main man is holding back until a nominee is named at the convention.

Waiting for the H... machinations to kick out Bernie - which they think will result in an election victory.

let 'em think - Good Luck with their passel of lily white idiots pandering to a voter electorate they are buying shamelessly.
His main man, Creepy Joe pulled a huge victory in South Carolina. Super Tuesday is two days away. Wouldn’t now be the time for Obama to endorse Plugs? Originally Posted by bambino

Umm .. hanging out with Carmin Miranda and Waldo?

BAHHAHAHAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 07:15 AM
I think he is fucking your momma...
I think he is fucking your momma... Originally Posted by WTF
She’s dead.
i still want to know where obama was the night of benghazi
i still want to know where obama was the night of benghazi Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

getting a bj in a gay bath house in Chicago ..
getting a bj in a gay bath house in Chicago .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
well we know he left the next day to vegas from d.c.

jay z and beyonce were hanging around at that time

i think he was with one or both of them

i mean, lets face it, being chained to michelle for a life time, or just a few moments, has to be debilitating
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 07:46 AM
She’s dead. Originally Posted by bambino
Still fuckable
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 07:47 AM
i still want to know where obama was the night of benghazi Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Maybe fucking your mother...

Evidently he was fucking a lot of mothers...
Still fuckable Originally Posted by WTF
Your dicks dead too. Along with your brain.
Maybe fucking your mother...

Evidently he was fucking a lot of mothers... Originally Posted by WTF
you are accusing your hero of necrophilia?
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 07:51 AM
Stupid fucking thread

Is it because you've had too many dicks pounding your brain?
Stupid fucking thread

Is it because you've had too many dicks pounding your brain? Originally Posted by WTF

who is the more stupid? the stupid thread or the stupid poster who replies to it?

BAAHHAAHHAAAAA
who is the more stupid? the stupid thread or the stupid poster who replies to it?

BAAHHAAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Our self proclaimed political savant can’t tell us why Obama won’t endorse Biden before Super Tuesday. What possibly could be the reason? Will Obama endorse someone at the convention that’s currently not in the race?

All WTFF can post is sucking cocks and fucking dead people. Who’s stupid?