Buttigieg is out!

• WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 04:26 PM
Good...next should be Amy then Warren but that bitch will stay to be Bernie's attack dog.

Biden and Bloomberg should continue until on until the brokered convention and then Biden should step aside and let Bloomberg pummel Sanders.
.... Warren but that bitch will stay to be Bernie's attack dog.... Originally Posted by WTF
OMG, I'm gonna agree with WTF.
I need to drink a Corona
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 04:39 PM
OMG, I'm gonna agree with WTF.
I need to drink a Corona Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Be careful with that Corona!

Trying to make sense of this. What did the DNC give Bootigig? Dropping out two days before Supertuesday is like Macy's declaring bankruptcy two days before Christmas. VP to whoever is the Dim nom?
another rat jumps off the DNC Titanic!

BAHHAAAAA

Trying to make sense of this. What did the DNC give Bootigig? Dropping out two days before Supertuesday is like Macy's declaring bankruptcy two days before Christmas. VP to whoever is the Dim nom? Originally Posted by gnadfly

yeah it is odd. even if he's totally out of money he's on the ballot. can't the clown just wait till Wednesday?

does make you wonder what DNC insiders are doing behind the scenes. i mean .. it's not like they'd do anything shady to screw over one of their own, right Bernie?

BAHHAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 05:02 PM
Trying to make sense of this. What did the DNC give Bootigig? Dropping out two days before Supertuesday is like Macy's declaring bankruptcy two days before Christmas. VP to whoever is the Dim nom? Originally Posted by gnadfly
He had no chance and is helping Bernie by staying in....Amy should be next. She probably wants to stay and win her home state but she should drop too....she is helping Sanders by staying in.

apparently, there is a pressure campaign behind the scenes.

question is.. is it nasty or nice.
He’s young and an Obama favorite. They made him a deal he couldn’t refuse.
Good...next should be Amy then Warren but that bitch will stay to be Bernie's attack dog.

Biden and Bloomberg should continue until on until the brokered convention and then Biden should step aside and let Bloomberg pummel Sanders. Originally Posted by WTF
Bloomberg can only “pummel” himself. Sanders has fervent supporters. Bloomberg has money. It hasn’t bought him anything so far. And it won’t buy him the nomination. If the DNC fucks Bernie over again, it won’t be pretty for them. Mr Political savant.
apparently, there is a pressure campaign behind the scenes.
question is.. is it nasty or nice. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Doesn't matter, it's long overdue.
This musical chairs game needs to get down to three quickly.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 05:51 PM
Bloomberg can only “pummel” himself. Sanders has fervent supporters. Bloomberg has money. It hasn’t bought him anything so far. And it won’t buy him the nomination. If the DNC fucks Bernie over again, it won’t be pretty for them. Mr Political savant. Originally Posted by bambino
Fuck Bernie and his ignorant ass supporters.

If the market stays down....Bloomberg or Biden could beat Trump....not Bernie!

I hope to hell it isn't Biden . I hope he bends to Bloomberg and again fuck Bernie supporters. Stupid fucks haven't come up with a plan to pay for the shit they want.

• oeb11
  • 03-01-2020, 05:54 PM
Although Buttigieg is now out of the race, One does not have to hate gay folks, ftw.

isn't hating Trump enough for U???
Including Bernie - your only DPST hope in your gay hatred???
Get some help - ftw!
Bernie is the Fascist DPST front runner - get used to the fact that the Leader of the pack is a hard core Communist .

I hope to hell it isn't Biden . I hope he bends to Bloomberg and again fuck Bernie supporters. Stupid fucks haven't come up with a plan to pay for the shit they want.

Originally Posted by WTF

oh they have a plan to pay for it. tax everyone out the ass. yer ass, my ass, everyone's ass. they are going to sell it on "we'll only tax those nasty rich people". it won't stop there.

Originally Posted by WTF
Bloomberg is a thoroughly unlikeable person. That was obvious in the debates. Blacks and Latinos won’t vote for him. Pin your hopes on him Mr Political savant!!!