https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUBT0NiM7zA Originally Posted by Redhot1960
And the good news???
He’s DEAD...2012 of a heart attack...oh what a shame
Couldn’t have happened to a “nicer guy”
And the good news???
Couldn’t have happened to a “nicer guy” Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss

if yous say so

and once again .. why do yous live in the US and not the UK?

BAHAHAHAAAA
And the good news???
Couldn’t have happened to a “nicer guy” Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
It's seems that the losers on the left wish death on ALL the people they oppose...how becoming of them. Reminds me communist doctrine...
WTF=OWS.

Back in 2011 when Occupy Wall Street took over Zuccotti Park, wtf was the guy who assaulted all the women, stole everyone's laptops and defecated on police cars.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2020, 06:22 AM
I actually was in NYC and my gf and I went down there. Peaceful. It was like a festival I've been to in Rio where people were selling food and trinkets.

Basically the left's version of a Tea Party rally....except instead of going home they stayed.

Went to a Tea Party rally once too....just the other side of a two headed coin. Bunch of nuts on both sides.

Our TeaParty idiots no longer care about the deficit now like they did back then...

Are you right wing wackos taking turns starting threads about me? I'm flattered.
girlfriend?

HA!
girlfriend?

HA! Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
“She” had a cock and balls.
I actually was in NYC and my bf and I went down there. Peaceful. It was like a festival I've been to in Rio where people were selling food and trinkets.

Basically the left's version of a Tea Party rally....except instead of going home they stayed. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, exactly like a tea party rally... except those participating in OWS lacked basic hygiene, good manners, a proper work ethic and any respect for laws, the Constitution, and the right to own property without having it confiscated by jealous losers and pathetic layabouts who understand nothing about how real wealth is created or the underpinnings of a successful economy.
“She” had a cock and balls. Originally Posted by bambino
Again, someone is discussings the cock and balls of others.

• WTF
  • 03-02-2020, 10:36 AM
Yeah, exactly like a tea party rally... except those participating in OWS lacked basic hygiene, good manners, a proper work ethic and any respect for laws, the Constitution, and the right to own property without having it confiscated by jealous losers and pathetic layabouts who understand nothing about how real wealth is created or the underpinnings of a successful economy. Originally Posted by lustylad
You Tea Nuts were carry signs around about keeping the Government out of their Medicare!

No matter how much free stuff we hand out to you OWS leeches you won't stop defecating on the sidewalks!

• WTF
  • 03-02-2020, 11:32 AM
No matter how much free stuff we hand out to you OWS leeches you won't stop defecating on the sidewalks!

Originally Posted by lustylad
That is what happens after sexual relations with your mummy.

You can probably find quite a few of those type pics...she is such a slag.

I can do this stupid shit just like you.

How about you try and have an intelligent conversation about ….say politics.

Or we can continue with this nonsense. Wacko Kid can rtm us and we can see how this all plays out.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Liberals ought to have to clean that shit up.
That is what happens after sexual relations with your mummy. Originally Posted by WTF
Huh? You're into fucking mummies now? That's sick and creepy and perverted. But in your case it's understandable. We all know how desperate you are to find a cure for your soft noodle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcOY8ziJdLk