Chris Matthews

Chris Matthew is a liberal (and he used to work for that fat fuck Tip O'Neill) so I don't feel sorry for him but being forced to resign because you told some women they are pretty seems a little fucking ridiculous!

Fucking DPST's!
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2020, 04:22 PM
It is ridiculous but in his case...he needed to go along time ago.
  • oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 04:23 PM
i do not have the least bit of sympathy for any DPST caught up in their own cannibalism!
LOL
He will lay low, then show up at the NYT or WaPo.
It also gives him something to apologize for - a necessity for any chops among the DPST's !
I thought he only got excited by Obama?
I saw a compilation clip of Chris Matthews missteps. Really pretty tame compared to a Joe Biden #Metoo tape.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2020, 06:44 PM
I just could never watch more than 30 seconds of his antics.

He interrupted and just seemed like he was lost back in the 80's politically.

Nobody wants to see a 75 year old fucker try to keep up. He was like Bill O'Riley. Each network was probably glad to see them go!
  • oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Both younger than biden and Bernie - ftw's Hero of the Revolution!!!
i do not have the least bit of sympathy for any DPST caught up in their own cannibalism!
LOL
He will lay low, then show up at the NYT or WaPo.
It also gives him something to apologize for - a necessity for any chops among the DPST's ! Originally Posted by oeb11
Yep.

Or who knows. Ole Donna Brazile ended up on Fox. Maybe......

Nobody wants to see a 75 year old fucker try to keep up. He was like Bill O'Riley. Each network was probably glad to see them go! Originally Posted by WTF
Everybody hates old 75ish fucks?

What about Biden?
well i'm sorry to hear his tingling leg go....

Nobody wants to see a 75 year old fucker try to keep up. He was like Bill O'Riley. Each network was probably glad to see them go! Originally Posted by WTF
You do it everyday right here!!!!!! Nobody wants to listen to you!!!! You old, fat, white, limped dicked imbecile.
POW! Bumbeaner delivers yet another heartfelt ode to another man’s genitalias.

Making matters worse, yous hasn’t had a blows in so long you almost forgot what it tasted like.

Why not just fuckin come out already, bumbetweener!
well i'm sorry to hear his tingling leg go.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I think Matthews might be happy with Biden's performance in Super Tuesday.
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2020, 09:44 AM
I think Matthews might be happy with Biden's performance in Super Tuesday. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yes he hated him some Bernie....he thought they were the left's version of the deplorable Tea Nuts. Which is true.

Can you tell me why the Tea Nuts stopped being deficit hawks?