Hey Ladies..

Has a guy ever shown up with a BUGGER hanging off his nose?
do you tell him about it or just try and not focus on it ?
would you be concerned at some point it might dislodge or fall out during the session and end up somewhere on you or the sheets?
I honestly ask this cause I know Ive walked into public places all the time without checking the mirror first..
Are you known for your hanging boogers? Its amazing the things we learn in the hobby.

Has a guy ever shown up with a BUGGER hanging off his nose?
do you tell him about it or just try and not focus on it ?
would you be concerned at some point it might dislodge or fall out during the session and end up somewhere on you or the sheets?
I honestly ask this cause I know Ive walked into public places all the time without checking the mirror first..
Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Thank God NO! But if he did have a booger hanging I'd hand him kleenex and go tell him to look in the mirror and clean it. No way am I going to have a potential booger falling anywhere on or near me.

Another pet peeve, skidmarks left on towels or linen even after the guy showers. It's like, you know what? Wash your ass.
You really want to go there . . . ? I have been getting creative posting photos lately.

You really want to go there . . . ? I have been getting creative posting photos lately.

Originally Posted by pyramider
I say have at it, all forms of expression welcommed!!
just dig them out

Another pet peeve, skidmarks left on towels or linen even after the guy showers. It's like, you know what? Wash your ass. Originally Posted by alluringava
haha!!, usually I do before I go to see a provider.Its the other times I forget, like working outside in the cold and then going to lunch with dried snot on my nose and trying to hit on all the waitresses,, as if their not sick of being just hit on enough!!LOL!!
just dig them out Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
HAHAHA!! I was "knuckle deep" this morning "mining" for "buried treasures" , when I did find the "mother load" and then thought of this thread topic..
Nose hairs can act as receptors, those damn things can grow over night..How bout those Untrimmed TOE NAILS!!ever get a flesh wound?
Thank God NO! But if he did have a booger hanging I'd hand him kleenex and go tell him to look in the mirror and clean it. No way am I going to have a potential booger falling anywhere on or near me.

Another pet peeve, skidmarks left on towels or linen even after the guy showers. It's like, you know what? Wash your ass. Originally Posted by alluringava
EWW gross some guys need an high pressure water sprayer to get rid of the shit accumulated in their cavernous but cracks. Thankfully I have not encountered this, I don't know what I would do if I found huge skid marks on the bed. Do you tell them? Is it rude to let them know?
See what AA did . . .
EWW gross some guys need an high pressure water sprayer to get rid of the shit accumulated in their cavernous but cracks. Thankfully I have not encountered this, I don't know what I would do if I found huge skid marks on the bed. Do you tell them? Is it rude to let them know? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
You could charge 25-50 extra if you got one and offered it as an extra. There are some freaks out there that might cum as soon as you turned the hose on their asses.
You could charge 25-50 extra if you got one and offered it as an extra. There are some freaks out there that might cum as soon as you turned the hose on their asses. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Such an enterprising mind you have and I wouldn't be surprised. Anyone got a pressure washer i can borrow?
Scat fantasies are a lot more than 25-50.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I bet you ladies got SHIT STORIES from here to SHINOLA!!keep em comming!! LMFAO!!