Dismount Strategy, Always awkward HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH IT?

Guys, once your done, how do you transition back to reality. I've always found this moment awkward.

Ladies, tell us what the guys really do! How do they handle this?
Guys, once your done, how do you transition back to reality. I've always found this moment awkward.

Ladies, tell us what the guys really do! How do they handle this? Originally Posted by Still Looking

They fall on top of me and flatten me out, and I'm so petite that I become two-dimensional, thus ruining the rest of my workday. This better not happen in Texas.
WTF???? What do you mean?? LMFAO
Well for starters, let's hope he's not delusional
They fall on top of me and flatten me out, and I'm so petite that I become two-dimensional, thus ruining the rest of my workday. This better not happen in Texas. Originally Posted by alluringava

We are gentleman here in Texas! A gentleman would never do that! Not on purpose anyway! LOL

Ladies, tell us what the guys really do! How do they handle this? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I agree, that is always an awkward time. I prefer when PINK FLOYD goes limp and just makes a discrete exit himself.
Done? Who says I am done?
Wow! (insert panting noises here), that was great! (insert wheezing noises here). Thank you so much! Then small talk, getting dressed, final hug and out the door. It's never seemed too awkward to me, maybe it should. Of course, if it's a lady I know well we talk about what's going on on the board and photography, usually show each other pictures of the kids, grand kids etc.

This is a very intimate business, but in the end, it's still business, and I treat the ladies exactly as I do my customers, or other service providers who's customer I am (except for the whole sticking a pecker in them aspect, of course).
We are gentleman here in Texas! A gentleman would never do that! Not on purpose anyway! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

I'm gonna hold you to that.
I like to finish in modified reverse cowgirl, so I'm not dismounting, she is.

"Parting is such sweet sorrow."
I agree, that is always an awkward time. I prefer when PINK FLOYD goes limp and just makes a discrete exit himself. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Once I catch my breath..... for some reason I say "Thank you" very quietly. It always makes the provider smile! Smiling is good!
Once I catch my breath..... for some reason I say "Thank you" very quietly. It always makes the provider smile! Smiling is good! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I just noticed your sig line SL Las Vegas Tour: January 5th-9th that is great!
I like to snuggle & hug

Wow! (insert panting noises here), that was great! (insert wheezing noises here). Thank you so much! Then small talk, getting dressed, final hug and out the door. It's never seemed too awkward to me, maybe it should. Of course, if it's a lady I know well we talk about what's going on on the board and photography, usually show each other pictures of the kids, grand kids etc.

This is a very intimate business, but in the end, it's still business, and I treat the ladies exactly as I do my customers, or other service providers who's customer I am (except for the whole sticking a pecker in them aspect, of course). Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I'm gonna hold you to that. Originally Posted by alluringava
That's not an up charge... holding it I mean? LOL
I just noticed your sig line SL Las Vegas Tour: January 5th-9th that is great! Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Hang Over III Pictures and Reviews to follow!