NOW THIS HAS GONE TO FAR... PLEASE HELP ME OUT

SMH ANOTHER STUPID GIRL IS STEALING MY PICTURES BUT THATS NOT IT, SHE HAS GONE AND MADE A YAHOO GROUP TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SHE IS REAL...
I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS KEEPS HAPPENING IM SO SICK UGH...
PLEASE HELP ME FLAG THESE ADS I HATE THIS SO MUCH
XOXO LADYJAE
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscor … 23/8647848
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscor … 25/9180265
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscor … 25/9311670
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rose_kandi/
You can do a lot to stop this from happening ....watermark your photos!!!
Exactly. Watermark all of your photos across your face or boobs where the photos can't be cropped where the text is. You can make the text your name and the year on it and make the text transparent enough that it doesn't detract away from your face or whatever is in your pic, but visible enough that they can still read the text on the pic.

What's really sad is these girls can go buy content on sites like greenhatcontent and sites like that and not have to steal pics.
My pics are stolen all the time... Just take is as a compliment.
I stopped caring a long time ago. And yeah, if I had thought my pics would have been stolen I would have water marked them. TOO LATE!
Definitly get to watermarking them before someone else gets their hands on em... Make sure you get the wording accross enough so that they can't be cropped out.

Picnik is a free and easy site to use for watermarking and other basic edits (cropping, B&W, etc.)

Sorry that you're dealing with this =-( Wish you the best!
I stopped caring a long time ago. And yeah, if I had thought my pics would have been stolen I would have water marked them. TOO LATE! Originally Posted by Shayla
Doesn't surprise me at all. Your showcase pics are effing amazing!
Nobody has stollen my Avatar yet! I've been lucky so far!
I never understood that shit, stealing another girl's photos! What purpose does it serve to have another girl's photos and then show up as a totally different person than the photo? NOT good for marketing. On the local board I'm on we have a problem with girls who use a 'few' of their own real photos and then steal other photos that look a little 'similiar' to them, like they might have the same long hair or something.
Even dumber.
When seeing a lady for the first time I ALWAYS ask if the photos are her... I also add that if when we meet and it's not her I will LEAVE! Have done this on three occasions..don't want anything to do with a thief!
I actually understand this statement Shayla. The not caring part, lf ladies are going to steal pics, nothing will really stop them.

Until the dummy using your pictures cash and dash guys, steal and all that mess and you tour the place she was using the pics in and the guys are waiting with their pitch forks. :-(

I stopped caring a long time ago. And yeah, if I had thought my pics would have been stolen I would have water marked them. TOO LATE! Originally Posted by Shayla
And you should! They say that imitation is the best form of flattery. You are GORGEOUS!!
really....im sure it hurts to see that but look on the bright side.....someone will find out....and seek out the real thing. i have before....contact the chick and let her know. post to her yahoo page....the board will see and look you up.
thank you all for the comments... i posted an ad on bp saying she was fake and a scam she has now put up someone else pictures and changed her # lol...
i also put up a couple ads on cl for a car and washer and dryer in chicago so im sure she was getting a bunch of wierd calls lol

and i do water mark my photos now, but i have been around for awhile there are some out there that are not... i can only do so much

xoxo ladyjae
lol... I am amused. Thanks.
Sorry this has happened to you.

Ann
512-608-2758