IT'S OVER!!!......Scott Finally Declared Winner In Florida.

Or so you think. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Well ... I meant personally send in a ballot ....

... you know ... .the ones stashed in the library they found!!!!
I hear Florida is re-counting the 2020 ballots ,just to get a head start (LMAO) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Hopefully they get the forms right this time so they won't get tossed!
I hear Florida is re-counting the 2020 ballots ,just to get a head start (LMAO) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I believe this humorous mammal has a solution for this cock-eyed state....

Lol. Dutchman. Think they could go back to 2000
Lol. Dutchman. Think they could go back to 2000 Originally Posted by themystic
They already tried that. It didn’t work that time either.
Well ... I meant personally send in a ballot ....

... you know ... .the ones stashed in the library they found!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

That's something i always scratch my head over.. For criminal proceedings, the evidence needs a 'proper chain of custody', to ensure no evidence got tampered with.
SO WHY the hell don't we require the same sort of chain of custody, on boxes of ballots??
That's something i always scratch my head over.. For criminal proceedings, the evidence needs a 'proper chain of custody', to ensure no evidence got tampered with.
SO WHY the hell don't we require the same sort of chain of custody, on boxes of ballots?? Originally Posted by garhkal

they do. apparently its not strong or secure enough.
I totally agree, Ellen. Woo Hoo!

And...that said....I'd like to bid a fond farewell, to good ol', Billy Boy...don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yes the victory for Scott in Florida was a victory for Republicans. They are looking for any positives from the November elections that they can since they were few and far between.
^^ GARHKAL = No chain of custody , So the dim-retards can pull ballots out of the back room when needed, from the dead people , just look at the 2 states with the big issues both heavens waiting room.
they do. apparently its not strong or secure enough. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

OR more than likely, JUST NOT ENFORCED.

^^ GARHKAL = No chain of custody , So the dim-retards can pull ballots out of the back room when needed, from the dead people , just look at the 2 states with the big issues both heavens waiting room. Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Then that's the FIRST order of business for gov scott. INSTALL Chain of custody requirements for future votes.
^^^^^^^Absolutely To insure the right to vote. Leave out dead people illegals etc.
You forgot Arizona.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...T5E?li=BBnb7Kz

After all of the ballyhoo, not much more can be said.

Three elected Offices that the Democrats put their biggest efforts into were won by the Republicans. The Georgia Governors Race, and the Florida Senate and Governors Race.

In the end, Both Parties had wins. President Trump is in a better position with gaining more Senate Seats. But the Democrats gained 7 Governorships and took the House.

In the end, the Democrats had a better night.

What that means is the Republicans have to work harder. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Heavens waiting rooms Florida and Arizona , and all the dead peoples votes ?????
Heavens waiting rooms Florida and Arizona , and all the dead peoples votes ????? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Really paradoxical. The Russian investigation is about Putin rigging the 2016 Election. Now the Grand Old Pussy Grabber party is crying like a bitch about " fraud" Blue Wave Baby!