Anyone seen Mya Storm?

I've been curious about this ad as well. I was suspicious that it might be yet another Kat Gemini ad (photos too good too be true and no reviews anywhere) so I haven't taken a chance.
but if a sp like mya had been review on aspd is there a way to access that to save someone toft for no reason. just wondering
I checked aspd before it went down. A google search of the phone number shows ads in multiple cities. Yet, no reviews that I could find.
I checked aspd before it went down. A google search of the phone number shows ads in multiple cities. Yet, no reviews that I could find. Originally Posted by Zippie
in a general mode do individuals or mods have access to see old posts in order to save members here some time, money and aggrevation ieif kat gemini 's allias were outed on aspd can that info be passed on here or is it just gone.
in a general mode do individuals or mods have access to see old posts in order to save members here some time, money and aggrevation ieif kat gemini 's allias were outed on aspd can that info be passed on here or is it just gone. Originally Posted by petiteassman
If you are looking for info on Kat Germini look at alerts in upstate ny. GP and others have a thread named "Kat Gemini" with all the info one would want. If you have more info for NJ or Buffalo. Or any stop between them of her please post to that thread.