YMMV: what causes it?

We all are human and connect or like/dislike different people. In short, YMWV. Professional ladies will do their best to offer great service even when it is difficult. A client might be inspired to offer better service than normal. What causes your mileage to vary? What is it that inspires a gentleman or lady to put a little more effort, to offer more, or to give of oneself more during a date? This is what makes different dates with the same person vary, sometimes better, sometimes worse, sometimes up and down.

Flirting/communication throught text, phone, email, or PM, before and after a date? Outcall/Incall environment? Common interests? Discretion? No drama?

Could these things help a client's mileage?:
Lady - hoping for an extra tip? has not had sex recently? wants to win over client for repeat visits or good review or back channel recommendation to hobbyists? enjoying herself? to get out of her mind the memory of a recent client? her only date of the day? Not rushed to be somewhere else?

Gentleman - clean? well-groomed? polite? respectful? attractive? hot? able to push (or lick) the right buttons? long time regular? $$$? a mod or well-known long-time hobbyist? is dominant? asks for it or requests? scheduled a longer date?

Could these things help a provider's mileage (yes, indeed YMMV)?:
Lady - clean? well-groomed? polite? oozing with sexuality? attractive/hot? brings out the best in her client? connection with regular? is dominant? makes preference known?

Gentleman - has not had sex in a while? in the mood? thinking with his little head? wants to 'impress' the lady with his performance? hoping that she will enjoy herself, even though he is paying her for her time? his last date was disappointing? not trying to get in, get off, and get out? has been desiring to meet the lady BCD for some time?

Ladies, inquiring clients want to know the key to longer mileage. Gentleman, ladies want to know the same, even if not exactly for the same reason.
Probably it boils down to looks and attitude for both parties.
I think some degree of "trust" makes things everyone more comfortable, and easier to let loose a little bit. Thats where being a regular is an advantage, although I have had some very good meetings on the first visit. There again, it is probably chemistry in addition to how quickly you feel comfortable and have some degree of trust in each other.
Dear Redwolf, I am a YMMV type of provider. For some reason I hate to admit that, because it makes me feel I'm admitting to being unprofessional. But your curious and I will tell you what I feel. If someone is well groomed, that is a huge plus. I"ve met younger, handsome guys who stunk like shit literally. I don't care how handsome you are, if your hygene is bad, forget about leaving a good impression. Also, personality is key. I know a very overweight man who gets additional time off the clock with me. No, nothing intimate, just extra time to chat. Why? Because he's very nice, warm, and has an engaging personality. I'm really big on personalities. ALSO, if someone is really good in bed, that will get me to do extra things. What do I personally consider getting me off? Being licked ALL over not just my front but my back parts as well. Not everyone does that, fine. But it drives me crazy. So if you press the right girls right buttons, she may be willing to do more for you also. I just had dinner with another guy off the clock! Why? Because I found him handsome, and charming. He gave me wine, roses, a VS giftcard and 4 new waterford crystal wine glasses in the box. I was enchanted and charmed, because he treated me like a lady and not a hooker with a hole. So he offered dinner and I accepted, off the clock. ALSO, if a client is a repeat and I mean a constant repeat, then he gets perks and extras. More time and more mileage out of me. Just my 2 cents. GOOD LUCK and remember, we are all different in what we like.
You get what you give... it's that simple.
You get what you give... it's that simple. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
Sometimes.... YMMV :-)

Isis sounds cool. As long as a girl doesn't treat me like an ATM I don't treat them like a "hooker with a hole" or 2 or 3. :-)
I am YMMV as well. I believe ALL providers are to a certain degree. I think hygene has a lot to do with it as well. Also behaviour and manners. If you "click" with someone, I believe it enhances the experience and makes the time spent with eachother more fulfilling on both ends.
Also with gentlemen, it's YMMV depending on how aroused they are, if they're tired or energized. All sorts of things factor into the equation at a session. It's very complicated to describe what makes someone "YMMV".
Ok...I have to ask...what is "YMMV"....
Ok...I have to ask...what is "YMMV".... Originally Posted by Martyoo7
Your mileage may vary. Either that or a new animal at the zoo.
Does lots of beer help with YMMV? Just curious. :-)
Being licked ALL over not just my front but my back parts as well. Not everyone does that, fine. But it drives me crazy. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Have you met BottomFeeder? I have a feeling that he'd make your eyes roll back in your head, your jaw drop, drool run out your mouth, your toes curl, our back arch, your legs quiver, and leave you gasping for breath. You might also swear and pray at the same time.
With me it has a lot to do with personality. I don't get to Kc that often but I do try to fit my schedule so I can see one guy in particular here. I even visit when I am just seeing only him. He is very Nice, we talk, have fun, and he doesn't ever pressure me to do something that doesn't turn me on. I am a firm believer of save a horse ride a cowboy and he always lets me.

Also having a sense of humor also helps. I am a different type of person and you excepting me as I am is a big part. I don't like to put on some act just so men can come back to see me. Let me be me.... and I am sure that I will try not to be YMMV!
Thanks bartipero.....that was really bugging me.
In the future, when something like that is bothering you, checkout the Urban Dictionary

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ymmv
I'd imagine that YMMV doesn't differ all that much from the civilian side. There are things that I have done with some women that I wouldn't do with others. It's all based on attractiveness, cleanliness, and personality.