Suggestions for a hotel

I have an opportunity to see someone I have been chatting with. She is only available for outcall though. So I need to secure the room. As I live clear the other side of the country from her it seems, I need some advice on a hotel/motel that is nice but wont tear into my playtime $ so I can use it on her. Preferably the north side of town. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

MWK
Why ask for a place on an open board and give Larry a heads up?
I figured they would pm me if they had suggestions.
You are a fairly experienced monger, Kid. You should be able to go to Expedia or Kayak or Priceline and find a decent business-class hotel in the Northland for $50 or so.

If you have specific requirements, like a jacuzzi or covered parking, I could see asking this group. For a general hotel in the northern part of town I don't see it being difficult to find one.
You should be able to go to Expedia or Kayak or Priceline and find a decent business-class hotel in the Northland for $50 or so.

If you have specific requirements, like a jacuzzi or covered parking, I could see asking this group. For a general hotel in the northern part of town I don't see it being difficult to find one. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Another reason to ask the group, IMO, would be to inquire of places to avoid (because they are in a bad neighborhood or work with LE for instance).

Unfortunately, I can offer no helpful advice myself, but wouldn't mind knowing suggestions, both pro and con, for future reference.
Thx for the compliment Questor. The "monger" part, LOL. And Jazz hit it on why I was inquiring. This part of the hobby I am a green pea at. Always used their incall so I truly had no clue where to try and more importantly where to avoid. Thx though gents.
OK, well, here are some hotels that I would be happy to stay in, all in the north side of town, all under $50, all prices from Priceline for a midweek stay:

Days Inn Kansas Speedway - $39
Super 8 Kansas City Airport - $39
Days Inn Kansas City Intl Airport - $35
Super 8 Kansas City KCI Airport - $49
Days Inn Worlds of Fun - $31
Super8 Liberty - $40
Super 8 Motel At Worlds Of Fun - $42

Oh, and they all have free Internet.

If you really don't care which one, you can do name your own price and probably get some of these with a bid of $30.
Pm me & I can give you a review of a few of the Northland hotels. One thing, all hotels in KC require a license but many will take cash. But they will copy your license. Again if its just you and a girl you can go anywhere. After all, if you know the girl is legit, then there's little risk. After all how does a clerk know the diff between you having a pro or just a mistress or some slut you picked up? It's completely legal to have sex in a hotel. It's only illegal if you oay her for the sex. And how would they know?

NKC has several reasonable hotels. The corrider from armour road up 29/35 to parvin has several.
Thx Sens. I have this time set now. I will check in with you for next time though.

MWK