Any Memories from New Era Palor???

Ok so for my second thread I thought a nice discussion on 18 daughters in the Hobby...................NOT!!! !!

Everyone relax and smile, JUST JOKING about that!

We recently had a great thread on the old KCK massage palors. But one palor that always seems to not get mentioned was the New Era Palor. It was on Vivion Rd, in a nice strip center, and I think it was in Riverside.

It did not last as long as some of the others...perhaps because of the far more liberal policies there...but it was open for several years in mid-80's.

It had all the usual stuff, but in addition these were some of the "extras"

1) The English Room...strictly for role playing fantasies. Nicely equip with a wide range of toys, plus rack, pillory to name just a few. Just about all the girls did the dominate role (they were typically older or heavier). However this one dom, can't remember her name was HOT, HOt.

There was this one gal who did the submissive role...hot slender blonde, who was extremely self-confident, smart and very creative. She was the one I would see. There was a flat charge for the room, but this girl had a typewritten folder with about a dozen pages that had individual ideas or acts...plus the appropriate add'l fee for each item. Wow the memories...as well as the cash...I spent and continue to have. With her it was NOT about anger, pain, abuse...but extremely mental and physical role playing sexual exictement.

2) I went there several times b4 I even knew about the English room. But one time as I was being lead to one of the regular rooms...along came this gal and collar and leashed was this guy...he had a masked on, for privacy..and just wearing a thong. Totally not my thing, but had to ask questions of where all that started, lol

3)They had similiar menu as the other palors...but once you became known and a regular, you were given the "New Era red card". First off, not all the girls accepted (and in some cases even new about the card)...but once ya got one, and were matched up with the right girls.....sweet extras were to be had!

One of the girls showed me once, how some of the rooms mirror walls were actually one way. It served as a Mgt check to make sure what was or was not going on in a room. (And if extras were involved that it was a red card member, and they were getting their share.)

4) One on the massage option was a 2hour bath His/Hers and a complimentary bottle of champange and free 20 minutes long distance.

Alot more memories I could share, if anyone cares.

But for now...any guys or gals have any memories to share??
.... It was on Vivion Rd, in a nice strip center, and I think it was in Riverside.

It did not last as long as some of the others...perhaps because of the far more liberal policies there...but it was open for several years in mid-80's..... Originally Posted by vkmaster
Gee,
I made a couple of stops early on, when the first opened. They were very careful, and I got a nice massage; that was all. I didn't go back, it seems like I missed out on something.

JR
Yea, it was like the Wild Wild West. Always had the feeling the local gov't folks were getting their "tributes" to look away.

A couple of the girls finally left, and went big-time nationally. Especially in the area of role playing.

And remember that was way before the Internet!

New Era really went down, when the owner started having problems with the Feds
I went there several times in the day. I remember one time I was in the jacuzzi with a pretty little brunette and after she'd finished washing me she asked if it was okay if she took a little time for herself. I didn't know what she meant, but I consented and she put both hands on the edge of the tub and positioned herself directly in front of one of the water jets. I was extremely amused (and stimulated) as she proceeded to jet herself off to a loud orgasm!

Great times!