CREDIT CARD PUSSY

Would or wouldn't, ,,, Why
I would mate, but then again I'm happily single and don't give a shit.
Good question. It's tempting as hell, but I think I'll stick with cash and a much less traceable paper trail. I've heard a couple of horror stories about questionable credit card charges coming back to haunt guys. If you're single (and not likely to be in litigation with an ex), the risk is much lower and more justifiable. Still, imo cash is king.
I agree, Testspin. Cash is the only way to go. Besides that obvious paper trail, I have always been told by financial advisors to never finance any consumable goods (food, clothes, etc.). For me, pussy is definitely a consumable
I use the points...
I respectfully disagree. Credit cards can be a viable option, but only if you're dealing with a very reputable provider who values her reputation more than she does your credit card.

My services bill as an eBay store on credit card statements. It's pretty ingenious, I think. My clients usually buy their SO something nice around the same time... so when she says, "Hey hun, what's this eBay blah blah..." that's when you say, "don't you remember, hun? That's when I bought you that <fill in the blank>"

What's nice about the cell phone CC swipers is that they don't store the credit card number. They only save the last 4 digits & a confirmation number, so there's really no risk of future, unauthorized charges. Chargebacks are also a risk for the provider, so I typically only offer CC billing to established clients with whom I have a rapport.
sorta like being a frequent flyer to earn frequent flyer mules...
Cash only. Only way to be sure. I don't like the waiter at a restaurant going out of sight with my card. I'm going to use it for this? With all the shady stuff that goes on? Not a chance.
Lol, Offshore!! I knew that was coming.
I respectfully disagree. Credit cards can be a viable option, but only if you're dealing with a very reputable provider who values her reputation more than she does your credit card.

My services bill as an eBay store on credit card statements. It's pretty ingenious, I think. My clients usually buy their SO something nice around the same time... so when she says, "Hey hun, what's this eBay blah blah..." that's when you say, "don't you remember, hun? That's when I bought you that <fill in the blank>"

What's nice about the cell phone CC swipers is that they don't store the credit card number. They only save the last 4 digits & a confirmation number, so there's really no risk of future, unauthorized charges. Chargebacks are also a risk for the provider, so I typically only offer CC billing to established clients with whom I have a rapport. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ok....any provider that uses and spells the word rapport properly.....I think I'd consider using a credit card with....but only once I trusted you to make me stop after a prescribed time. With cash I only bring what I intend to spend.....I could see the cc bill quickly getting outa hand.

now I find the one I was looking for.

btw errr the 2nd pic in last post

This rentboy takes credit cards!

Posted on March 3, 2008 by Shannon Larratt
Alouicious, who did this tattoo at Shaman’s Den in Binghamton, NY, says, “I can’t believe how many girls swiped their cards in the slot… and gave Kevin their phone numbers!”
If the number is anything higher than “zero”, I can’t believe it either!
from http://news.bme.com/2008/03/03/this-...-credit-cards/

so if any gals there come up to Upset NY. bring your cards
What if you used a rewards card? That would kind of be like getting paid to use it to have sex.

Also ginger, does the eBay buyer protection come with your purchase thru your eBay store? I couldn't resist that one.

All seriousness aside, I know some who are going with pre-paid credit cards. Pre-pay what you want and it's like your own pre-pay to play credit card. No bills, no fuss, no cash, no worries!
...Also ginger, does the eBay buyer protection come with your purchase thru your eBay store? I couldn't resist that one... Originally Posted by bingobango
Lol, no. But you won't need it, hun. I've never had a complaint!
I got the isis wallet by at&t .hmmm do I just touch phone to butt.... lol just picking gd