what to say

hey guys new to iccie and hobby thing and im gonna be in dallas for a month or so...i was just curios as to when texting or calling a provider...what do you text or say? like me want boom boom or what lol
Ask the ladies to send taint photos.
"Hi, I saw your ad on ECCIE/BP/P411. I'm interested in scheduling an appointment and am calling to find out whether we can make that happen."

"Me want boom boom" is definitely something you don't want to say.
Send a pm or email first... include your screening info and a a little about yourself.

If you are a newbie (no refs) search for newbie friendly ladies and explain that you are new and hoping to gain references.

Texting i want boom boom boom is never a good idea lol
Send pecker photos. The ladies love them and it helps them to make a decision on whether to see you.
  • L.A.
  • 10-26-2014, 07:35 AM
The best thing to do is be as explicit and graphic as possible when describing what you're looking for. Leave out no detail and be sure to bring up the rate for the services you're seeking.
Send pecker photos. The ladies love them and it helps them to make a decision on whether to see you. Originally Posted by pyramider
And it's o.k. to use a stunt dick if yours is not impressive.
The best thing to do is be as explicit and graphic as possible when describing what you're looking for. Leave out no detail and be sure to bring up the rate for the services you're seeking. Originally Posted by L.A.
Ha ha to the jokers on here !

I don't know how much of a newbie you are so I'll give a serious answer. Never text or say anything specific about services or prices. Do your homework on here and you will know what is offered by a provider. If you are truly a newbie you won't have any references so you will need to search on here for newbie friendly providers.

Basically you and the provider know what this is about so explicit statements will only make a provider nervous about seeing you so don't do it. I started my hobby life seeing body rub girls and that's a fun introduction. If you want a little lower price and no questions about references you can try the AMPs. No scheduling or screening and at least 90% chance of awesome time.

DO YOUR RESEARCH ON HERE ! Search is your friend and hobby on Garth !
Who was joking?
Decimus...aren't you glad you asked?

Heed the advice from Sir Lancehernot & Jules.
Try to pass screening with Jules😃
Amazing Lady!!!!
hey guys new to iccie and hobby thing and im gonna be in dallas for a month or so...i was just curios as to when texting or calling a provider...what do you text or say? like me want boom boom or what lol Originally Posted by Decimus
This might help. Welcome!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178982
"Hi, I saw your ad on ECCIE/BP/P411. I'm interested in scheduling an appointment and am calling to find out whether we can make that happen."

"Me want boom boom" is definitely something you don't want to say. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
______________________________ ___________________

+1 on this!

Also, make sure that you DO read her ads on ECCIE and P411, most providers will let you know the best way to contact them. Some, like me prefer a PM or email for the initial contact. Some prefer a text or a phone call.

And just say, "I read your profiles and reviews and I'm very impressed. I think we'd get along great and I'd like to schedule an appt with you. What do you need from me?"

We hate time wasters and tire kickers and guys who want to sext on the phone or by email for a few weeks and have her describe all of her favorite things to do! And then go into detail about exactly what you want to do to her! NO! All of that should be in her menu on P411 or Eccie. So please be serious about scheduling.in that first contact. Politely and non vulgar. Vulgarity and dirty talk are best saved for BCD!

And most providers need 2 recent refs, but some are newbie friendly and will see you if they can verify you another way to their satisfaction. That's why you ask what they require. (unless it's already in her ad) Don't ask for rates, it's in the ad.