Business of Cut Throats

We all know this is a fun and sexy hot and steamy fantasy filled business. Yes I know ladies love what they do as I LOVE what I do but the business is full of throat cutting and neck stomping to the top. There is always a younger, prettier, jucier, cheaper, funner, classier, better provider. IIts up to the client to decide what his flavor is. I'm not saying this about all of my leisure ladies because most i can easily connect get along and work with BUT I have been under fire in all types of citites by all types women and I'm unsure what makes the relationship go bad. I love my girlfriends but every once in awhile I meet an enemy I never knew I had. Some women just dont like women and Ill never understand that. Ive seen black girl vs black girl white girl vs white girl black girl vs white girl asian girl vs etc [you get my point] Every guy isnt one persons property and again its up to him to choose his flavor. Let him choose ladys. Him seeing the animosity may turn him on but in the same token it may turn him off and cause you both to lose out and look classless and trashy in his eyes.

Things to think about,
So I am guessing your saying you have been accused of "stealing " other ladies clients? I can understand a provider not wanting to loose a repeat customer but some seem to think they own a guy once they get money from him. They need to accept that some guys will like variety.

Maybe if they put more effort into making him really happy it would not be an issue and he will keep coming back for more even if he does sometimes try a different gal out
If you have to chain yo dog to the porch, it ain't yo dog.
  • L.A.
  • 10-27-2014, 12:52 PM
So I am guessing your saying you have been accused of "stealing " other ladies clients? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Speaking of stealing...nice avatar.
I am curious Lovely Janet, what other boards have you had this 'women drama' on, because you have only been on Eccie since the 22nd of this month? Surely the Lovely Ladies of Eccie aren't that catty?

We call it 'Queen Bee Syndrome' and when a dude has it, I call it 'King Dong Complex'.
oh no i wasnt refering to eccie at all. I was really refeering to being out and about in the world like walking along the Vegas Strip or confronting this same type of thing on Bourbon Street. Everyone on Eccie has been great! So far so good =]
Baby, if guys are looking when they see you on the street and getting caught by their ladies, thats on them. Guys are going to look. Getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar is another matter
If you have to chain yo dog to the porch, it ain't yo dog. Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse
So very true, plus, not all but some bitches be crazy an shit, so watch your back!
Janet, its very common for women to be combative. Remember when women go to parties and they get dressed up, who are they dressing up for? The men? Nope. The women go getting dressed up for the ladies. Women are highly competitive. The ladies get very possessive of my 1.3" of dangling death, its legendary.
Changing the channel now...(Now where is the Eccie Drama Channel? The Vegas Strip Catty Bitches Channel just doesn't hold my interest like it used too)

I'm with Manslut on this one...
Speaking of stealing...nice avatar. Originally Posted by L.A.
Its Carla Sweets. And she looks just as good in person.
Changing the channel now...(Now where is the Eccie Drama Channel? The Vegas Strip Catty Bitches Channel just doesn't hold my interest like it used too) Originally Posted by ManSlut
Geez....OP has No Showcase, Zero Reviews and last two posts are about how men don't eat pussy right and women are mean.

I'm with ManSlut..."changing channel now"...back to your regularly scheduled drama

I'm with Manslut on this one... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
me too..

I'm kind of diggin this thread. I love it when the ladies fight over me...he he he!!!