conference in Dallas

Heading to Dallas for Conferrence. Is the conference good for the hobby?
What do you mean?

If you're asking if large conferences tend to bring us more business, then the answer is negligible and difficult to quantify.

There are often times that I visit with men who are here for business, but less so, for conferences. I don't believe that a large conference, being held in Dallas, makes a dent in my weekly assignations.

However, gentleman coming into the area for group meetings, and smaller type of gatherings, often yearly, monthly or quarterly, (not events like the Super Bowl, large sports gatherings, etc.) then yes, those are some of the client base that I visit with from out of town.

I'm being clear as mud this evening, I'm sure.

However, sometimes a challenging-to-decipher topic can be interesting.

Elisabeth
Depends on the conference.
If most of the attendees are guys w/ lots of cash and horny balls, then your better be ready for the competition for the providers w/in 15 miles of the conference.
if most of the attendees are older guys, guys w/out cash, not so horny guys, or lots of women attendees, they you'll have an easy time meeting up w/ a provider.

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
Ok thanks.
You're always better off getting a hotel room away from the conference. Too many people getting into your business and you risk the chance of a coworker seeing a provider go into your room.
I was at a conference in Virginia and I called a provider up to my room. I had her for the night so we just got wild and crazy. Little did I know, one of my constituents/consultants had the room right next to mines. She never looked at me the same again, lol!