What is you favorite position?

what is your favorite position?
There are definitely some crazy ones here
I'm not flexible enough for at least half of those. But cowgirl would be my favorite!
I'm not flexible enough for at least half of those. Originally Posted by mokgp2017
Me either

Some do look kinda interesting, and some look impossible to do.
BTW: It does not have to be one off the picture.
The pic was meant to be funny.
Are 8 and 20 called the superman position. Looks like he's trying to fly.
1Sitting position - Girl on top straddling. Sitting cowgirl.
2 Standing missionary. If spinner pick her up and wallbang it
BTW: It does not have to be one off the picture.
The pic was meant to be funny. Originally Posted by Angel T

Yeah, but at least they provide inspiration!
Panting; catching my breath, on the floor, bed or, couch afterwards.
Panting; catching my breath, on the floor, bed or, couch afterwards. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Dear UTR ATF,
WTF ya doing with a male handle dang nab it all
osd

errrr fuck I never knew I had two females I could have reviewed over n over again
Me either

Some do look kinda interesting, and some look impossible to do. Originally Posted by Angel T
Hahaha a lot of those look near impossible but a few favs - K-9 (fucking love it); reverse CG; CG; Mish .... fuck, they are all so damn good. I could go on and on....

Up against the wall, or wherever he puts me with a fistful of my hair in his hand hahaha

And now, I'm getting overly excited thinking about it!
Different positions feel better with different partners. While I am quite advernturous in the bedroom (hell - why limit it to the bedroom) I find that the basics feel best. Mish, k9, and standing k9 with me leaning over the bed. If those aren't hitting the spot I climb on top. Cowgirl isn't my favorite but like I said, different bodies fit together in different ways, and with some partners it definitely feels best
25. Absolutely.
I like finishing in first place....