Have hotel need date. Outcall only.

Hi lovely ladies. Have a hotel room for the night and I’m looking for a date. Maybe 1-2 hours. No BBW.

PLEASE PM ME
Hi
Please see below. ISOs are not to be posted here:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060696822
Ok thanks. I’ll continue posting here like the rest of the community.
Wow...he was just trying to help you...but you know it all so it looks like you won’t be needing any help at all...you can probably handle your own fun too then right?
Wow...he was just trying to help you...but you know it all so it looks like you won’t be needing any help at all...you can probably handle your own fun too then right? Originally Posted by Analeese
I’ve been pleased already. This post is old.
Well are t you committed then....cause what purpose do you have to keep coming back to read the replies and actually respond to them accordingly...jeez ...you’re a character
Well are t you committed then....cause what purpose do you have to keep coming back to read the replies and actually respond to them accordingly...jeez ...you’re a character Originally Posted by Analeese
Well I’m subscribed to this thread so I get email updates when you comment on MY thread. How about you.
That makes sense now....I’m not subscribed but when it’s the first in the list of coed posts I’m going to read....whether that’s for informational purposes or entertainment value...

What I wanted to know was if you had your fun why keep coming back just to be argumentative with the people like tinman who are throwing things out there to help you...

But I get it....I understand completely why you’re coming back...it’s just the kinda person you are...nothing really wrong with that

Hope you had fun.....lmao
That makes sense now....I’m not subscribed but when it’s the first in the list of coed posts I’m going to read....whether that’s for informational purposes or entertainment value...

What I wanted to know was if you had your fun why keep coming back just to be argumentative with the people like tinman who are throwing things out there to help you...

But I get it....I understand completely why you’re coming back...it’s just the kinda person you are...nothing really wrong with that

Hope you had fun.....lmao Originally Posted by Analeese
Well Analleased thank you for keeping my post at the top. I really appreciate you helping me get serviced. You and Mr.Tinman are a great team. You both are very appreciated in this community. Peace and many blessings to you.
Yup you bet...glad I could help you...now stop saying serviced like wtf do you think this website came back so you could continue talking like a trick
Thanks for the heads up Analleased. I’ll choose my worrds better. Also you have a pic of ur vagina showing in ur showcase. This isn’t allowed now. You should know this since you are calling me a trick.
Thanks for the heads up ...but there is no vagina im my showcase...

And I’m calling you a trick because you’re making yourself look like one by saying you were serviced....I’m not the one who said that...but it’s ok... I RTMd it for you so the mods will handle it as they see fit...
You keeping it at the top of the page serves my purpose, too, which is to broadcast a message from a mod that is responsive to a question asked by many here. Thanks!
You keeping it at the top of the page serves my purpose, too, which is to broadcast a message from a mod that is responsive to a question asked by many here. Thanks! Originally Posted by TinMan
Glad both our purposes are being fulfilled. Keep up the hard work.