Email Address: Lovelilly0526@gmail.com
URL / Website: Seeking Arrangement
City: Penfield
State: New York
Address: Along Main drag
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average size. Not spinner for all you spinner lovers. Kind of a fat ass.
Recommendation: Yes
That is not her. I have no idea how that email address got listed in my review. How do I edit this?
Is this the right number for her too then? Or no?
Is this the right number for her too then? Or no? Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight9
Yes the phone number is right.
Somebody needs to explain to me what has happened to this site since the shutdown. I review this girl and get denied PA because I did not have contact criteria. It seems her name, age, city and Seeking Arrangement website was not enough for DDarkness. Now I review her with her phone number. The number I used to talk with her as I was driving to pick her up and DDarkness denies me again since I already reviewed her. WTF is wrong with this???????? What a way to promote people using this site.
Somebody needs to explain to me what has happened to this site since the shutdown. I review this girl and get denied PA because I did not have contact criteria. It seems her name, age, city and Seeking Arrangement website was not enough for DDarkness. Now I review her with her phone number. The number I used to talk with her as I was driving to pick her up and DDarkness denies me again since I already reviewed her. WTF is wrong with this???????? What a way to promote people using this site. Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
You should get credit for one of them it seems to me!!!
RD,

Please read your PM's.

Folks please review the Encounter Criteria if you have any questions!

DD
RD,

Please read your PM's.

Folks please review the Encounter Criteria if you have any questions!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
I read my PMs. The whole situation is still a boatload of crap to me. But that is the way it is and I accept it since this site is run with an absolute power authority that would make the facebook tyrants proud.
DD - you're getting cranky!
If the first one wasnt accepted it shouldnt count. Therefore the second should be good. Simple logic
This is a whore board, not a whore in denial board.

This SA shit doesn't belong here.
This is a whore board, not a whore in denial board.

This SA shit doesn't belong here. Originally Posted by jokacz
Well put. I totally agree!

I absolutely love SA. But it's get your own Sugar Baby
DD - you're getting cranky! Originally Posted by Perryay
Not yet Sir

DD
I had a review denied because I was being a wiseass and copied another review (it was a joke as the experience was identical). Whatever, that wasn't a big deal. Then I reviewed her again after another encounter and was denied because I just reviewed her. DD denied me. St Christopher overruled and gave me credit.