Thanks for the review but....

Thank you Deuceswilld83 for the review you wrote of me this morning
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=863075

HOWEVER, what I need to clear up about this review-

I haven't seen Deuceswilld83 in over a year and half to two years, and it was at my old extended stay location off Six Flags. I left that location in Oct 2011 and went to another extended stay until May 2012.

I have had a private incall since June 2012 which he never saw me at so it's been a while to say the least.

I didn't see him on 9/30/13, and as I have been advertising for a few months now, I am in the HEB area. Not anywhere near Six Flags.

I am not in my late 20s (will be 25 in January) and my hair is very long dirty blond down my back (not brown)

Just wanted to clear that up.

I appreciate my clients & I love it when a guy takes the time to write a review of our time together, but I do not appreciate writing a false review of a session that did not occur at that time and place only for the premium access credit.

Thanks y'all!

Have a great weekend xoxo
Savannah

Booby shots clear up a lot! IJS.....
Booby shots clear up a lot! IJS..... Originally Posted by Mojojo

You're so silly I'm starting to think you're obsessed with my boobies lol
Damn, is that 200 Roses rate correct, that may be all that's really important...lol

I agree st69, dudes shouldn't do this, for any reason...No telling how much it actually happens.
Damn, is that 200 Roses rate correct, that may be all that's really important...lol

I agree st69, dudes shouldn't do this, for any reason...No telling how much it actually happens. Originally Posted by ManSlut

The 200 roses is correct. He is saying we did an hour FBSM+ appt but it did not happen.

I'm sure he went on my website for my current rates so he wouldn't post an outdated rate & draw attention to himself... But he didn't check to make sure that I am even in the Six Flags area and he obviously doesn't remember my age or hair color LOL

& I agree 1000% ManSlut. It kind of makes you wonder how many of these reviews out there are accurate. I just have so many by now I don't need new ones constantly. Every month or so I might get a new one but I don't need this fake review under my name just so this guy can get PA.

Either do an actual session to write about or pay the PA fee.
Whoops double post.
I noticed on another review site, that I have a fairly recent review from him and its been over a year since I have seen him as well. Hmmm....what's up?

I reported it over there...but they let it stand.
I noticed on another review site, that I have a fairly recent review from him and its been over a year since I have seen him as well. Hmmm....what's up?

I reported it over there...but they let it stand. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
That sucks! Maybe he is writing new reviews of girls he has seen before so that he can use them as recent references. I have a rule that you have to see me within the past 6 months to use me as a reference so maybe he is trying to bypass that and trying to do it to other ladies as well.

Not cool. Thanks for speaking up RF! I'm sure we're not the only ones and I'm sure there are many more guys like him on here.
69 and RF,

It is refreshing to see honesty. It is very common for providers to deny a "no"recomendation as false, but when a provider denies a "yes" recommendation, it says a lot to me as for the ethics of that person.

Thank you

Luke
damn you do have some nice boobies...yowser

sorry this happened, you handled in a very respectful way.

have a good day.
+ 1 Luke, well said.

sweettreat, would you like me to link this thread to his recent review with a statement like, "To the OP: Can you explain this?"
+ 1 Luke, well said.

sweettreat, would you like me to link this thread to his recent review with a statement like, "To the OP: Can you explain this?" Originally Posted by ManSlut
Looks like Tinman just did that. Thank you though
Foiled by a dude wearing sheet metal...Lol

Oh well, back to my park bench with my Ronnie McDonnie outfit.

I'm glad someone linked it.
You're so silly I'm starting to think you're obsessed with my boobies lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Ha! You wish!!

Now show us your boobs!
You're so silly I'm starting to think you're obsessed with my boobies lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I know I'm obsessed with your bobbies!