Social sex.com

Social sex.com. From one of the links at the bottom of these pages. Scam or some success. I'm guessing waste of time, like the old adult friend finder never a success but wanted to hear from members before I spent any money on a membership.

Thanks
It's geared completely towards men, so I have a feeling it's a scam.

I clicked on it and chose my sex (as a woman) and still had the hot babe on the left taking off clothes and asking me questions. (turn sound off if you try this at work).

I answered several questions to see if it ever switched to a male model. Nope, never.

It's just not logical that a hook-up site has so many women that they need to target men to join.

Compare it to a legit site like Match.com that appeals to both men and women.

Found a screen capture here: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=863638&highlight=
That shows it used to say "Local sluts want to f***". Is that aimed at getting women to sign up? Or men? How would they get any women to join with that ad?
Social sex.com. From one of the links at the bottom of these pages. Scam or some success. I'm guessing waste of time, like the old adult friend finder never a success but wanted to hear from members before I spent any money on a membership.

Thanks Originally Posted by Birdc6c
Its a money trap. They tell you you get, x, y and z at one level and then harass you every time you log on to go up to "gold" level. Constant pop up ads, a slow load even on super good internet connections. All and all I know people who have had better luck with AFF.
i've got a couple of feelers out there, but i agree - it does seems like a "come on in, oh wait pay some more to see more, oh wait pay some more...."

most of the msgs i've received have all asked for a photo, which seems kinda hinky.

i'll let you all know my feedback in a week or two [before my "silver" subscription runs out].
I never click on any of those sites here. Most are weak copies that siphon off profiles from each other anyway.