The Who

Coming this year. If you’re an angry old white boy be sure not to miss (political incitement done for pure anarchical fun )
omg are they touring in wheelchairs?
Lmao. Half are dead. The rest surprisingly virile for old white dudes.
I saw them 30 years ago on their first "Final Tour".
Lmao... yeah, finality and death seem to be user interpretable
Years ago, I don't know about now....The Who were listed in Whos who.. A publication that listed anybody who was anything...They were listed under the category...Rock Band...so what ?....If the Who are in Whos who...……...Whats what ?
.........Who..........???
Well, my owl says " Hoot Hoot "...

Just sayin'
I hear buzzing �� ��
  • pxmcc
  • 01-19-2019, 03:50 AM
has Keith Moon shown up yet? i'm still waiting for that bastard to reappear for the encore at least. i want my damn money's worth..
"I shoulda been born a drummer. They never overstay the good stuff, and they never grow old (cause they're already dead. 'better to burn out than fade away'..)" ("If you find yourself alone in green fields, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and are already dead!" Maximus, from Gladiator, shoutout from the front, in Germania..)
favorite song ever: John Entwhistle singing "Boris the Spider.."
I saw The Who and The Rolling Stones at a concert called Desert Trip a few years ago. Both bands were fantastic and both are coming to H Town. Townsend, Jagger and Richards are 3 of the greatest Rock composers and performers of all time and a huge part of the British Invasion. I would not miss either band.
Cream
I saw The Who and The Rolling Stones at a concert called Desert Trip a few years ago. Both bands were fantastic and both are coming to H Town. Townsend, Jagger and Richards are 3 of the greatest Rock composers and performers of all time and a huge part of the British Invasion. I would not miss either band. Originally Posted by Oralist
Rolling Stones, April 28th! Got floor tickets during the AE presale.

Yeah, the Brits take performance to another level. Every aspect of the show is a spectacle. The stage, the sets, the props, the costumes the lighting, nothing is taken for granted. It's in their blood!
Just eye candy to distract you from the fact they are the walking dead.
entwhistle was a monster on the bass!!