Visiting Austin for 1 week, need suggestions

• spudd
  • 01-03-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm going to be in Austin next week, and I would like some info on SCs. I'd like a place with good lunch buffet and good lapdance mileage, like Dallas SCs.

Normally, I'd do a search, but since ASPD is going down....
Moved to Coed from Strip Club Review forum because it's not a review. Please limit the posts in the review forums to reviews.

Thanks,

LAP
Joy is a good spot for some nice mileage. there is suppose to be good fun to be had in VIP at XTC but not known for their food.. P10 is also a good place... better looking girls but mileage can vary... like anywhere else of course
Moved to Coed from Strip Club Review forum because it's not a review. Please limit the posts in the review forums to reviews.

Thanks,

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
I hope you don't get too tired of saying that as those of us that are used to having strip club discussions and reviews all together in our own strip club forum apart from Coed get used to a new board. And now back to the topic at hand,

I haven't been down into Austin proper in a very long while and would love to hear from anybody that goes to the Yellow Rose. As for me, I can tell you that every time I go to P10 it is much busier than Joy/Ricks. There are a lot more dancers and the general demographic of the dancers is hotter as far as my particular tastes go. But, I spend all my time across the street at Joy/Ricks. I posted a long thread just a couple of days ago, so I won't repeat all the details, but it was titled "Apples to Apples".
I hope you don't get too tired of saying that as those of us that are used to having strip club discussions and reviews all together in our own strip club forum apart from Coed get used to a new board. Originally Posted by MrQuixote
I agree. I don't really care about anything but SC's, and unless somebody writes an informative title that they want to discuss SC's in the CoEd section, I'll completely miss it. I thought I read in one of the other forums that moving SC discussions out of the review forums is being done "for now" which hopefully may indicate that at some point moving threads won't have to happen.