Eccie Reviews

I noticed when I went to edit my showcase that eccie reviews are attached when a review is written, but a couple of them are not reviews about me?? How do I get them removed?
Kisses,
Jessica
Pretty Lady:

Contact your moderator and ID the reviews that aren't yours. The process to assign reviews has some glitches, but your mod can fix that .

JaG
I noticed when I went to edit my showcase that eccie reviews are attached when a review is written, but a couple of them are not reviews about me?? How do I get them removed?
Kisses,
Jessica Originally Posted by jessica
pm me with the dates of the reviews that don't belong to you and I'll remove them. -rak
hoe do i revies a provider in houston
how do i see reviews on a provider in houston?
how do i see reviews on a provider in houston? Originally Posted by geminirt

--You can either ask her directly for them.
--You can go to her profile and click on her showcase if she has one...sometimes the lady lists a few in the showcase section.
--You can click the link under her avatar that says ECCIE REVIEWS (if she has one listed).
--You can go to the Houston forum...and then to the INDEPENDENT REVIEWS section and do a search for her name or email or phone number and hopefully that will bring some up.
I see that my missing review in Kansas has FINALLY been added to my profile. Nice to see the mods have caught up in Kansas. ALSO nice to see is the REPORT button that was recently added in each lady's review list and the review listing for the gents. GREAT IDEA!!