Things have slowed down ((review specials))

So things have slowed way down to the point in thinking of leaving the hobby, I've tried everything from adding new pictures to considering review specials. Review specials now in effect
Really, what area are you in and how long have you been in that area? No repeats?
Photo's are nice btw..
Your showcase don't list review special and your ad don't say donation amount? So what's your "review" special? If you think half hour $150 is a special, it really isn't.
Leave because it's slow?

Just understand you are no longer Flavor of the Month.

Review specials aren't the key....YOU have to be the SPECIAL. Your review count in such a short time suggests you are high volume.

At least you recovered from the No review out of the gate.

Maybe the Yes reviews read like No reviews (get a mandle)

Maybe you need to stir up more drama in coed by posting threADs (oh wait)

Note: I rarely pay to fuck a white girl,.....

.....but I'D HIT IT !!!
If your making the Hobby a main source of your income, I can see why you'd be bummed that there are no calls.... As GS said, your no longer the flavor of the month. But like ANY business this is where your advertising skills and patience really should kick in.

Do something different to make you stand out. Pics are great, but offer other things along with your service... Wine... Beer... back rub... etc...

......Just ideas..
Your showcase don't list review special and your ad don't say donation amount? So what's your "review" special? If you think half hour $150 is a special, it really isn't. Originally Posted by PaulWalker

He would be right 150 for hh is not a special, but it's your body and you decide.
If your making the Hobby a main source of your income, I can see why you'd be bummed that there are no calls.... As GS said, your no longer the flavor of the month. But like ANY business this is where your advertising skills and patience really should kick in.

Do something different to make you stand out. Pics are great, but offer other things along with your service... Wine... Beer... back rub... etc...

......Just ideas.. Originally Posted by charcoal
I keep liquor and beer as well wine, but pretty much the guy's pass on that due to work and all... So I don't know if it will work in her case but who knows..
The initial influx of business you receive as a new provider is misleading, girls sometimes think that's the norm but really it's just the "flavor of the month" effect mentioned above. It always falls off at some point.

If you've been around for 4 months and it's slow to the point you're thinking about leaving that tells me you must not have very many regulars giving you repeat business or referrals.

I'm forced to wonder why that might be...
Taint, post pictures of it! Since this is a threAD. Three sides is slacking again this morning.
Showcase says 200 hh.

Her body is beautiful. Maybe there's some some tcb or service issues.

She should have some nice regulars by now....if she's all that.

I don't know what would compel me to go in. 200/90 but that's just me. There is too much high value regulars for me to over pay. Maybe when i travel....but not here.
He would be right 150 for hh is not a special, but it's your body and you decide. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I concur. Her body. Her rules.
If you only became a provider shortly before you joined last September, you haven't been around long enough to understand the cycles of the industry, that it ebbs and flows throughout the year. This is traditionally a leaner period, with fellows getting the bills for the Christmas gifts, paying property taxes, getting ready for income taxes, and the recent downturn in oil hasn't helped the local economy. More layoffs recently announced.

Running a review special is not the answer. You have plenty, so looks odd and doesn't appeal to gents wondering why, and some may try to take advantage of that. Advertise a discount if you feel it necessary, but with a different tactic.

In November you also posted that you had to leave the Hobby for a while due to personal problems, which doesn't instill confidence in the fellows. Can't tell if you did or not, but that may have impacted your biz.

You need to be more active in promoting yourself, on this site and others. Post more and in more places. (I see that you are on P411, which is good.) Not just ads, but comments showing that you are an involved member of the community. (Stay away from drama.) Keep your name in play so that the fellows will think about you for play.

Build a website, as that is your best advertising tool, your "infomercial," so to speak. Update your Showcase, and flesh it out more. As someone else mentioned, you don't even have your current special listed there. More pics, too, in sensual but not necessarily nekkid poses. (And in-focus. Some of your photos are pretty fuzzy.)

Find a way to set yourself apart from other providers, more and different session options, perhaps. Heck, if a chubby old chick like me can be successful at this, you definitely can, lovely lass. Have to work it, however; just being another pretty mermaid in a sea of fishnets isn't enough anymore.
Heck, if a chubby old chick like me can be successful at this, you definitely can, lovely lass.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Wow i could think of some funny *ftfy* lines here. But, but out of respect for the op, I will leave these great words as they are.
^^^^^^^^
Sound advice