Personal Concierge Provider Services

Introducing the first to offer personal concierge provider services. Finally a service that comes to you when YOU have the time, without re-arranging your schedule!

I have heard from so many "When are you coming to ____?" I attempted to make plans to be in all the locations I was asked and only found myself running around and disappointed by the lack of appts to make the trip pay for itself. It was impossible to achieve and still leave me time for a RW life.

So I changed things up, and made the decision to be the true meaning of "Call" girl. You call, I travel! When I am on the road, the client I am seeing WILL BE MY ONLY CLIENT! This keeps in line with my promise of staying Low Volume.

My website is in the process of updating all the information. I hope this change makes your experience the best possible for your desires.
Sounds like a great idea, hope it works and more providers adapt. I can appreciate some outside the box thinking.
I have been doing this for two weeks now on the DL and it has worked out great. I charge a round trip mileage fee of .25 per mile (pays for my gas and upkeep on my vehicle).

If it is over 60 miles, I have a two hour minimum OR you pay for a nice hotel and a one hour. If it is over 400 miles, you pay round trip airfare instead of mileage fee, hotel, and two hour minimum.

Book a 3 hours, an overnight, or extended session and things change drastically and depend distance. Those sessions all become customized.

It is going to make things harder for you guys to review me and base anything on donation and time. You won't have all the information (usually) as to why the donation was the way it was. Hopefully, everyone will list the mileage fee separate, if at all.

The nice thing about this style of service for me....Driving gets me all worked up and ready to go thinking about things I can do when I get there.

THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee