The Foxx... is still elusive & probably extinct

Ok so not so much an encounter face to face...so move as needed. If you are like me and getting a little bored with the status quo you start looking around for new or "newly returning" girls.
Such was the case as I looked over the Panhandle talent. Several months back Autumn Foxx's profile showed up minus every image but one...and its not one from her older profile. She notes in her info her number has changed to contact her. Ok, seems feasible.
So I contact her,1.5 days later she txt back(typical Foxx behavior) and is raring to go. She is very pushy about seeing me immediately tonight. (not typical Foxx). So I start getting a weird feeling, she doesn't remember me, wants a description ok cool. She says she's n town until tomorrow night a "lets do this kind of mentality" (again not Foxx behavior).
Now I have seen A.F. 3 different times and this convo is going nothing like her normal banter, and we have spoken many times via voice and txt even after she was out of the game. About 9 months ago I last spoke to her but I lost her contact when my phone went swimming.
Point is BIG RED flags today from someone pretending to be her. Gentlemen, please be careful. This one had the smell of LEO all over it. Do not trust the ad that is there.
Where was the ad. STG?
She might still be around. I just saw her around late May, but I just never got around to posting a review.

She has contacted me a couple times since then to see if I was available, but I wasn't. My availability nowadays is pretty limited.

Her last ad she posted on Eccie was back in March, linked below:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2548763

The number she gave in that ad IS her new and current number, unless she changed it since I saw her in late May.
Autumn is not in the hobby business anymore for personal reasons. She hasn’t seen anybody for a long time. I don’t think the number listed in the ad is not hers. I hope nobody is using her info to trap guys.
I saw her when she was in the hobby. Like Dom said she has been out for a bit. After talking with the profile that is claiming to be her...with a new number.etc etc. I am convinced its another person either pretending and doing a bait and switch...or LEO. I have had many chats via phone with Autumn over the time she was active...I've seen her, she's sent me face pics etc. This person claiming her name is not willing to do that and just doesn't act like the Foxx I know.
Maybe I am wrong but I ain't taking the chance...
Where was the ad. STG? Originally Posted by HarryFL
Harry there was no ad. But the profile is in the showcases. I saw her 6-7 times over the time she was active. I have/had her old contact info for when I felt the itch.
I regret that I didn’t catch the 🦊. I think she would’ve been my type.