Encounter: Afternoon Job

User ID: -
Date: 7/26/2019
Name: Don't Remember
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...n/753108100530
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Pensacola Blvd.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Light brown, put in a ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like the pictures. A little bigger than expected but not even what would be called thick.
Recommendation: Yes
This has laloverboy written all over it. I may have to check it out at her rates.
This has laloverboy written all over it. I may have to check it out at her rates. Originally Posted by duraman
Ditto.
I've been trying to set up a visit with her for about a week now. Not very good at responding to texts, and when she has responded, it's been hours later.
I've been trying to set up a visit with her for about a week now. Not very good at responding to texts, and when she has responded, it's been hours later. Originally Posted by Easy Does It
Don't you love the boo hoo complaints from these girls of how slow business is and the electric is due, the rent is due and my phone is going to shut off tomorrow. RETURN YOUR FUCKING TEXT INQUIRIES!!. I know the girls that reply fast have no problems. 20 guys could text Maui and she would get back to all 20 in less than 10 mins.
Don't you love the boo hoo complaints from these girls of how slow business is and the electric is due, the rent is due and my phone is going to shut off tomorrow. RETURN YOUR FUCKING TEXT INQUIRIES!!. I know the girls that reply fast have no problems. 20 guys could text Maui and she would get back to all 20 in less than 10 mins. Originally Posted by duraman
EXACTLY.
I understand if "life happens" and you can't meet that day. Just.... let us know that. Communicate with us! ^^

Instead of just "going silent".